• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Flying Cam

Darth Biscuit

Hey Biscuit.

I am liking the work but the group has a teeny weeny (no pun intended) request.

Can you do the blue or the black one but make it look like Cam is wearing the Superman "S" on it?

Rep and more of my boudoir pictures are in it for ya.

I will try and do this later today... that will take a bit longer...

I lost track of this thread... I made a vector "flying Cam" in Illustrator if it would be preferred or helpful to your project. I can send you an AI file or a PDF, each of which is completely scalable in Photoshop without losing resolution/detail, keeps consistent smooth edges. For an example, I made a wallpaper out of it and posted it HERE.

I just made a mock up from an idea. How do you like this? It could easily be reversed (black on white, or as seen here, white on black).

cam_newton___air_cam_by_jb_online-d4s81qx.png

whatever image host you use is proxy blocked jb. photobucket seems to be one of few, if not the only, that gets by stricter corporate filters.

It was photobucket, but I'll edit and link to my DevientArt gallery instead. Thanks for the heads up!!

• 5 months later...

I'm planning on making four for the car load I'm in headed to the Saints* game. I haven't thought of selling any. Especially since the panthers told me to stop making and selling the masks I was doing a while back. What would you pay though, and which design do you like?

Archived