• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which offense is worse?

Kettle

IMO, it is comparing apples and oranges.

Cheating by taping opponents practices, sideline signals and using them to win is terrible way to win. Billicheat had 7 years of tapes on almost every OC and DC he played over the last 7 years. in 4 years a NFL team will play every NFL team. I forget who said it once, that spy gate would be compared to playing Madden with your friend and watching what formation he was picking and looking at his controller to what button he was picking.

Bounty Gate hurting people on purpose, and getting paid under the table is a whole different kind of cheating. Know where near is it not as bad as Spygate, but the results of Spygate won 3 SB rings, Bounty gate 1.

But I rather a team film my teams practices and steal our signals, than to try to purposely injure, one of the few stars on my team, especially for money.

I voted Bounty gate.

I think both offenses should result in a revoke in their superbowl titles. However Bounty Gate is far more offensive. It's not just watching tape to gain a competitive advantage, it's taking out the teams best players to get the win.

Guys think about our very own Steve Smith here for a moment. What Fujita tore his ACL? I bet you'd all be ringing a different tone. To think after the past few years our very own players have been targeted by these scum bags is much more troubling.

Spygate was about gaining competitive advantage through cheating... Bountygate is about being dirtbag thugs...

How about this... Ban NE, NO and Dallas permanently... Everyone wins.

What did Dallas do you ask? Exist.

If Dallas disappeared from the NFL map, most of the Cowboy fans wouldn't even notice. And when they did notice, they be scrambling for that new Romo jersey receipt so they could trade it in for that Brady jersey they've been looking at...

Archived