• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An optimists point of view..

CatMan72

Feeling good means nothing. You have to think that your team is ready to win it all. Do I think this team is ready to win it all? Not in the slightest.

That opinion could change soon, though.

If we can get some help for the OL and DL plus another CB I would feel good about this team.

If we can get some help for the OL and DL plus another CB I would feel good about this team.
agreed.

OL needs depth pretty badly.

DL needs...well, depth and good coaching/focus, to know what pep is doing, and to get another big body in the middle and another good DE or two.

CB....we need marshall to be better than lucas has been and another CB to come in and play some solid nickel....or something like that.

we get that worked out this offseason (and stay healthy) and we have no reason that we can't go into the playoffs again.

So he quotes an article proving you wrong, links to it, and he's got the comprehension issues?

Spin it baby.

You're getting owned across like 4 threads now.

What, did you become a Panther fan in 08? That article was written before Beason drafted, MInter retired and Johnson cut. Not spinned, just more aware.

What, did you become a Panther fan in 08? That article was written before Beason drafted, MInter retired and Johnson cut. Not spinned, just more aware.

But the quote happened before they where cut. This is all about the quote not who started.

But the quote happened before they where cut. This is all about the quote not who started.

Ugh, how is a premature quote more valid than actuality? I guess today we could have 21 of 22 but if Pep gets dealt, Harris retires and we draft someone to start for Smith, then by season start we won't have 21 of 22. I gotcha now, I'm a lil slow about quotes given by a tight-lipped sarcastic GM rather than actual facts. I ban myself.

Ugh, how is a premature quote more valid than actuality? I guess today we could have 21 of 22 but if Pep gets dealt, Harris retires and we draft someone to start for Smith, then by season start we won't have 21 of 22. I gotcha now, I'm a lil slow about quotes given by a tight-lipped sarcastic GM rather than actual facts. I ban myself.

Please do because your reading comprehension is terrible. If you go back to my original statement

That one is familiar where have I heard it before? Oh yeah year before last when we finished 7-9

I didnt say anything about the starters just it was the same thing Hurney said in 2007.

Please do because your reading comprehension is terrible. If you go back to my original statement

I didnt say anything about the starters just it was the same thing Hurney said in 2007.

I know what you said, I just don't see how that means more than what actually happened. With Peppers in doubt, we probably won't have 21 of 22 coming back anyway. It's hard to say who ALL the starters are gonna be in April.

I know what you said, I just don't see how that means more than what actually happened. With Peppers in doubt, we probably won't have 21 of 22 coming back anyway. It's hard to say who ALL the starters are gonna be in April.

It has to do with the fact the team was settled on having all those players to return and expect a better result. Morgan would have started if he didnt get hurt the only. Johnson fate was sealed when we draft Jarrett but the point I was making is the statement was said in 2007 and he repeated it this offseason. We finished 7-9 that season seems like he would have learned not to say it again.

Archived