• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Basically Summing Up the Fan Base For the NFL

uptowndlo34

With all the so called news out there today on the Panthers, I thought we should have a little fun. Please continue this thread and lets get all 32 NFL teams on here..... I will start it with "America's Team"

Dallas Cowboys Fans......

The most ignorant, incompentant fan base in the NFL. Think they will win the Super Bowl every year, but can't seem to see past their own stupidity. In love with Tony Romo because he indeed gives them someone to blame every single year for their failures. Loud and obnoxious, it is no wonder they were in love with TO. Basically the laughingstock of the NFL of every other NFL fan except their own. And they don't seem to realize it.

Now let's keep it going guys, I would like to see what yall will come up with for the other 31 NFL teams fan bases. ohoooooohooooo

New Orleans Saints Fans:

A fanbase that is led blindly into their own dreams of greatness by a major sports news network that will remain nameless. A fan base who believes that a tweak at corner and a defensive coordinator change will lead them to the promise land (year after year). A fan base who can boast one of (if not) the top offensive team in the league, yet fail to realize how important a running game is. A fanbase who often blame the nfl schedule makers (ala the bears in december) for their failures in december rather than their offensive "trick" plays and lack of running game. A fan base who is spoiled by failure rather than success. Pre-season proclaimed champs....by week 12 their still in it and by week 14 it takes two buc losses + a cowboy win + two philly losses + 2 carolina losses and a washington tie to get them in the playoffs. And when all that takes place....they still manage to miss out due to a john carney missed extra point.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fans:

A modest group of fans that expect to have a top 10 defense year to year, no matter the situation. Never expecting their offense to do much of anything, so they fall back on believing they have one of the better defenses in the NFL to hold them up. Always optimistic about their team as year to year, they can never truly put a judgment on their record for the next coming season. A fan base who is use to their team being put into the ground by the media year to year and still always sees their team as the underdog, even coming off NFC South Titles every few years.

I think that sums us as a whole... we aren't a over zealous group for the most part. We are just use to being expected to be last place even when we come of 11-12 win seasons. Nothing new...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fans:

A modest group of fans that expect to have a top 10 defense year to year, no matter the situation. Never expecting their offense to do much of anything, so they fall back on believing they have one of the better defenses in the NFL to hold them up. Always optimistic about their team as year to year, they can never truly put a judgment on their record for the next coming season. A fan base who is use to their team being put into the ground by the media year to year and still always sees their team as the underdog, even coming off NFC South Titles every few years.

I think that sums us as a whole... we aren't a over zealous group for the most part. We are just use to being expected to be last place even when we come of 11-12 win seasons. Nothing new...

No fair cant do your own team.

Atlanta Falcons fans:

Lots of bandwagon, middle-class white people who started supporting their team when Matt Ryan came and Michael Vick left. I went to the Panthers-Falcons games in the Dome in 2006 and 2008.... COMPLETELY different atmosphere. An unfortunate commentary on the city and the fans.

Carolina Panthers fans:

Some of the softest, fair weather fans around. Happily prop up an average at best quarterback regardless of the pain he puts the franchise through. Dwell on past successes and meaningless statistics to make every upcoming season seem like a winner (or loser). Probably smell bad, too.

You missed the crybaby thread - it's on the top of the forum and it's stickied.

Raiders Fans:

The meanest, most sorrowful fans in the entire league. But hey, I would be pretty mean too if my team isn't going to win in the next 20 years. Blue balled by Al Davis, this franchise will continue to suffer until the old man croaks.....and by then, the team will be as down in the dumps as anyone that cheers for the Detriot Lions.....Stuck in a wait-until-next-year faze that will continue on forever and ever....Man i feel sorry for these guys

Archived