• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aikem Hicks...oh Canada!

jramsey4

With all the Brockers/Poe talk I think a guy that gets left out of the conversation is Hicks. The guys a beast at 6'5" 320. He has some surprising good moves he showed off at the Shrine game and is a tremendous athlete. Probably a 4th-5th round prospect that I view as Brockers without the risk. With the right coaching he could be a stud at 3 tech. If you haven't heard of him check out this vid.

he was all i was talking about during the shrine game. i watched some youtube tape on him and the guy is athletic as crap for his size. he even lined up at a rush OLB in canada and was effective at that spot. if no DT is picked in the 1st two rounds, i wouldnt mind him in the 4th just so we could have him.

he was all i was talking about during the shrine game. i watched some youtube tape on him and the guy is athletic as crap for his size. he even lined up at a rush OLB in canada and was effective at that spot. if no DT is picked in the 1st two rounds, i wouldnt mind him in the 4th just so we could have him.

My thoughts exactly. I would cream myself if the draft went Decastro, Tru Johnson CB, and then Hicks. 3 tremendous athletes at positions of need. He seems to be a hard working humble kid. That along with athletic ability could turn into something special.

If we don't get Brockers, Poe or Cox in the 1st or don't get Still in the 2nd I'd love this guy in the 4th. He might go higher though. Hell, even if we did get one of those others, I wouldn't mind doubling up again at DT this year and getting this kid in the 4th. With what we have at DT, we need all the competition we can get. Let the cream rise and cut the rest after camp.

Brockers in the 1st, Gilmore/Minnifield/whatever CB or Chandler Jones/Cam Johnson in the second, then Hicks in the 4th,

OR

Coples in the 1st, Still in the 2nd, Hicks in the 4th

would make for a potentially awesome D-line. Assuming Still can stay healthy, with the second possibility.

Archived