• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen To Throw At Nd Pro Day

D34Williams

Any reason you say he will be good?

Yes because he has potential. Why did we draft hime in the first place? How could any of you could truly judge him off of last year? Its pretty ignorant. He sucked but our poo ass team would have made 95% of the QB's in the NFL look much worse then they really are. That coaching staff couldn't care less about developing them. They all knew they were gone before Jimmy even saw the field. Two rookie receivers with no double trouble. Cam is awesome but he had ALOT of help and support from various places. Jimmy had none. He was a ROOKIE

Ignorant.

given the complete bafoonery that was the last coaching staff, the verdict is really still out on clausen.

you guys seriously don't think that if he, say, was signed by jacksonville or washington that there would be a qb competition before the season starts?

given the complete bafoonery that was the last coaching staff, the verdict is really still out on clausen.

you guys seriously don't think that if he, say, was signed by jacksonville or washington that there would be a qb competition before the season starts?

If Washington drafts RG3? No. Clausen wouldn't have a chance. He does not have the leadership or the mental tools to be a starter.

Yes because he has potential. Why did we draft hime in the first place? How could any of you could truly judge him off of last year? Its pretty ignorant. He sucked but our poo ass team would have made 95% of the QB's in the NFL look much worse then they really are. That coaching staff couldn't care less about developing them. They all knew they were gone before Jimmy even saw the field. Two rookie receivers with no double trouble. Cam is awesome but he had ALOT of help and support from various places. Jimmy had none. He was a ROOKIE

Ignorant.

Every NFL player has potential. Doesn't mean they all will be good.

I haven't been one to dogpile the Fox era, but I have to ask.... what was the last QB that the Fox coaching staff actually coached up? Moreover, has there ever been a QB from the Fox era that got better during their stay with the Panthers during this time?

I shudder to think what would have happened to Cam under their "guidance".... is why I am consistently thankful that we picked up Chud et al to start the Rivera era.

Archived