• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Demaryius Thomas Rips Tebow

mav1234

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7807571/denver-broncos-demaryius-thomas-miss-tim-The Golden Calf of Bristol

"It's a business decision," Thomas said, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. "I ain't going to say I was sad because the only thing they remember is that pass. You gotta go back and look at the rest of the games. I wasn't getting no balls and you had to make some of these plays where some players were open and he is not making the throws, but I don't want to talk bad about Tim. But, hey, I am happy we got Peyton."

"You would have people calling him out saying, 'Tim, you gotta make that throw. You gotta read the defenses better,' " Thomas said. "Players on offense trying to get him better."

Thomas also said the considerable coverage The Golden Calf of Bristol received in the media rubbed some players -- including himself -- the wrong way.

"Everything on ESPN was all about Tim," Thomas said. "That bothered some players, too, because they would say, 'The Golden Calf of Bristol Time.' I felt like it was a team thing. If it wasn't for the defense most of the time, there wouldn't be no supposed 'The Golden Calf of Bristol Time.' "

not surprised.

Demaryius is going to be a beast! I'd be happy to have Peyton as my QB, as well. As for what he said about Timmy...I respect him for being honest, and I understand. I imagined some of those players were getting upset when The Golden Calf of Bristol was getting most the credit for those wins. It was a team thing.

IMHO, I always felt that Tim T was more media manufactored than real. Funny how none of those teammates who saw him as such a great leader that no one could replace him, barely said a word after he left. I'm sure PFT would have been more than happy to published an article of two of ex-team-mate worshipping Tim T if it had existed.

Man he wasn't being like me me me, he spoke the truth, their would be no The Golden Calf of Bristol time, if the DEF wasn't keeping them in the game, the media made it all about The Golden Calf of Bristol, The Golden Calf of Bristol struggled and guys were getting upset, The Golden Calf of Bristol couldn't hit the broad side of a barn 90% of the time, The Golden Calf of Bristol can't read the DEF, The Golden Calf of Bristol is a fraud, they just haven not exposed him for who I believe he really is, The Golden Calf of Bristol gets all this hype, but the team gets shunned, can't blame the man, The Golden Calf of Bristol sucks, and they all knew it, and they stood behind him, even though they wanted a better QB to lead the team....

"I wasn't getting no balls"

me me me me me i i i i i i.

Sounds like he would rather pad his stats then win...

bitch

Or maybe he'd like to contribute more. Hard to do that when your QB completes less than 50% of his passes.

And before you give me some bullshit about the great recievers not making statements like this, check their numbers.

Oh man, how DARE ANYONE speak anything but positivity about the GREAT The Golden Calf of Bristol. fuging selfish asshole for wanting to be a part of the team's winning.

You'll never hear anyone call The Golden Calf of Bristol selfish for keeping the ball for himself and running. So why is Thomas selfish?...Becuase The Golden Calf of Bristol does no wrong, I forgot.

Man he wasn't being like me me me, he spoke the truth, their would be no The Golden Calf of Bristol time, if the DEF wasn't keeping them in the game, the media made it all about The Golden Calf of Bristol, The Golden Calf of Bristol struggled and guys were getting upset, The Golden Calf of Bristol couldn't hit the broad side of a barn 90% of the time, The Golden Calf of Bristol can't read the DEF, The Golden Calf of Bristol is a fraud, they just haven not exposed him for who I believe he really is, The Golden Calf of Bristol gets all this hype, but the team gets shunned, can't blame the man, The Golden Calf of Bristol sucks, and they all knew it, and they stood behind him, even though they wanted a better QB to lead the team....

If that is so true, how come thomas and Orton didn't win together. They had the same(let's be honest) decent defense(absolutely awful against Pats). And the same tired running backs. Am I to believe that The Golden Calf of Bristol was not the winning variable in this equation. Somebody must have spiked the espn koolaid with stupid juice when it comes to The Golden Calf of Bristol. I bet Kolb,Vick, and Cutler could hit the barn. Too bad they don't win games.

I maybe wrong but didn't The Golden Calf of Bristol throw a strike to Thomas for the game winning touchdown against Pittsburgh?

No, see The Golden Calf of Bristol is so bad he was trying to throw the ball to the cancer kid in the third row. He missed dramatically, and as usual he threw another accidental touch down. You should think everything espn says . Then you'll be as smart as these guys.

If that is so true, how come thomas and Orton didn't win together. They had the same(let's be honest) decent defense(absolutely awful against Pats). And the same tired running backs. Am I to believe that The Golden Calf of Bristol was not the winning variable in this equation. Somebody must have spiked the espn koolaid with stupid juice when it comes to The Golden Calf of Bristol. I bet Kolb,Vick, and Cutler could hit the barn. Too bad they don't win games.

Kyle Orton was 1-4 at his time with the Broncos. He loss to Raiders by 3, Beat Cincy by 2, loss to Tenn by 3, and SD by 5, none of those opponents scored more than 24 points, and they got smoked by GB,

Kyle goes to Chiefs goes 3-1 and beats the Packers (their only loss), So don't sit here and think that all of the sudden The Golden Calf of Bristol takes over and wins the games himself, you have to be the biggest idiot in the world if you believe that, that Denver DEF had a new HC and a new system and didn't GEL, they still struggled vs good offenses, but any high-powered offense they got smoked by Lions, Packers, and Patriots twice, The Golden Calf of Bristol beat mostly garbage teams, Bears with Cutler and Forte out, they only scored 13 points, and DEF gave up 10, and won it in OT, and they kept the KC, Jets and a struggling SD (Rivers) to 13 or less points, So don't act like your The Golden Calf of Bristol is the savior, if that is the case, he wouldn't have been shipped to NY...

Archived