• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody Here Play League Of Legends?

Ruff

I used to. It stopped being fun when every new champion is never balanced properly and there are major nerfs and buffs every week.

Here's a comic to elaborate. http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/737

it never will be perfectly balanced. that's how these games (dota, hon, lol) work. it's all about the flavor of the month, much like WoW was. league of legends is a joke though.

it never will be perfectly balanced. that's how these games (dota, hon, lol) work. it's all about the flavor of the month, much like WoW was. league of legends is a joke though.

It's more about how they decide to attempt to balance it more than the fact it's unbalanced. LoL is a joke. The first time I saw someone play HoN, i couldn't believe at how hard they were raging over the smallest poo. It was try-hard x 300. Then the game ends and they go "Well that was fun" Felt like kids playing call of duty and yelling at the screen.

I might try Blizzard DotA over Valve DotA 2. But I'm getting out of the moba scene. It's too similar to the fighting game competitive scene.

It's more about how they decide to attempt to balance it more than the fact it's unbalanced. LoL is a joke. The first time I saw someone play HoN, i couldn't believe at how hard they were raging over the smallest poo. It was try-hard x 300. Then the game ends and they go "Well that was fun" Felt like kids playing call of duty and yelling at the screen.

I might try Blizzard DotA over Valve DotA 2. But I'm getting out of the moba scene. It's too similar to the fighting game competitive scene.

the higher up you go (PSR/MMR-wise in hon) the less 12 year old ragers you find. it sucks to play publicly with random people because the game is so team oriented.

• 4 months later...

Archived