• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Willie Style

CosmoGirl

My wife and kids went to the Will Smith event last night. Peppers was not there....Smitty took his place.

Wife got lucky and was right up front at the podium. Will Smith was joking with my 3 kids all night long. One time he even picked up my 4 yo son and held him while he was talking to the crowd. Got a great picture of it. Wife said Will Smith was very cool and funny.

Smitty signed my 11 yo son's 2003 Superbowl Football. Smitty asked him if he went to the game. He told him no, but his dad did. My son told Smitty I was the biggest Panthers fan and went to all of the games. He even said that I tailgated all day before the games with the Panthers Huddle.

Can't believe my 11 yo son gave the Huddle props with ole Smitty.

Very cool, my fellow alum! :)

I think that Harris took Smitty's place though because I'd read all week that it was Smith & Pep going to be there.

My wife and kids went to the Will Smith event last night. Peppers was not there....Smitty took his place.

Wife got lucky and was right up front at the podium. Will Smith was joking with my 3 kids all night long. One time he even picked up my 4 yo son and held him while he was talking to the crowd. Got a great picture of it. Wife said Will Smith was very cool and funny.

Smitty signed my 11 yo son's 2003 Superbowl Football. Smitty asked him if he went to the game. He told him no, but his dad did. My son told Smitty I was the biggest Panthers fan and went to all of the games. He even said that I tailgated all day before the games with the Panthers Huddle.

Can't believe my 11 yo son gave the Huddle props with ole Smitty.

Great story. I liked Will Smith, all of this makes me like him even more. Maybe we'll catch him in town in a club seat come playoff time ;)

Archived