• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's In Your Pockets?

mmmbeans

^

A better question is what's on your desk, in your vision, right now.

Chillin at the house listening to music and chattin with friends.

lol on my desk is a camera, (i added pics to facebook) my knife, a sharpie,

[looking around] My bass, amp, hat, sunglasses, cat, budlight can and lighter.

Droid Razr Maxx

Cash

Credit Card

Debit Card

2nd Debit Card

Keys

Metro Card

Health Insurance Card

ID card

All in front pockets.

How do you like your Razr? I'm thinking about getting the Droid Razr Maxx HD when it is released this summer. I have a Droid X2 & like it, but it runs 2.3.5 & won't be getting Android 4.0 ICS. I use wi-fi 90% of the time so 3G vs 4G isn't an issue. I'm thinking the battery life alone would make it worthwhile.

How do you like your Razr? I'm thinking about getting the Droid Razr Maxx HD when it is released this summer. I have a Droid X2 & like it, but it runs 2.3.5 & won't be getting Android 4.0 ICS. I use wi-fi 90% of the time so 3G vs 4G isn't an issue. I'm thinking the battery life alone would make it worthwhile.

Just got it today, but it already blows my previous phone out of the water. I had the first gen 3G Droid. The difference is like night and day.

Just got it today, but it already blows my previous phone out of the water. I had the first gen 3G Droid. The difference is like night and day.

That's the same phone I had. My X2 has a 4.3" screen & 1.2Ghz dual core processors. Great phone but the battery life sucks, even with an extended battery, & it stays hot. I'm due an upgrade & figure once the HD version comes out the Razr Maxx prices will drop again. Plus I really want ICS & the 2.3.5 upgrade my X2 just got will probably be it's last.

Archived