• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

That was without a doubt the best game of LeBron's career. He carried his team & dominated a playoff game facing elimination. Very impressive.

On the other side; wtf Boston? Paul Pierce was atrocious, Rondo was in turnover mode, & everybody was missing wide open shots. LeBron was the only Miami player in the game. If Boston plays well tonight they win in spite of LeBron's dominate performance. They will have to play their hearts out & hope Wade is a no show again if they want to win #7.

I'll give credit where credit is do, LeBron was a fuging machine last night....still won't matter if he doesn't get a ring. Like it or not KT, when you call yourself the king you're going to be graded by the number of titles you lead your teams to....

Can you give me a quote where LeBron calls himself King?

Why does LeBron being labeled "king" make certain white folks so mad? It sure doesnt take a lot to hate a black athlete in AmeriKKKa. Some of the most trivial things will cause them to take joy in you losing. Like having a "fake smile" or putting a towel over your head on the sidelines. Yoou'd think the guy went on trial for rape or something

How classy was it for those Boston fans to throw beer on LeBron as he exited the court last night. Nobody likes a runaway slave. He must pay! Stick it to this brute Boston! Show Dan Gilbert that racial solidarity!

Hey SNO, LeBron only had 4 points in the 4th and did nothing the last 3 minutes of the game. He choked correct? Has Jordan ever posted 45, 15, and 5 in a playoff game? Has Kobe ever scored 45 on the Celtics in the playoffs.

Can you give me a quote where LeBron calls himself King?

Why does LeBron being labeled "king" make certain white folks so mad? It sure doesnt take a lot to hate a black athlete in AmeriKKKa. Some of the most trivial things will cause them to take joy in you losing. Like having a "fake smile" or putting a towel over your head on the sidelines. Yoou'd think the guy went on trial for rape or something

How classy was it for those Boston fans to throw beer on LeBron as he exited the court last night. Nobody likes a runaway slave. He must pay! Stick it to this brute Boston! Show Dan Gilbert that racial solidarity!

Hey SNO, LeBron only had 4 points in the 4th and did nothing the last 3 minutes of the game. He choked correct? Has Jordan ever posted 45, 15, and 5 in a playoff game? Has Kobe ever scored 45 on the Celtics in the playoffs.

Again, please explain how LeBron was a slave in Cleveland....oh that's right it's just the same poo you spew over and over again. As for the quote, I don't need one....

lebron-james-tattoo-001-back-chosen-one-small.jpg

Can you give me a Quote where LeBron calls himself King?

You hate the black athlete because of a tatt on his back? LMAO. Should the black community start acting this trivial with white athletes? Just start hating them for BS, "oh Kevin Love scowled too hard I hate him!" Should we adopt the thinly veiled racism so many depend on for their survival?

LeBron deserved to have beer thrown on him for what he did to his slavemaster. This is bigger than bball, its about putting an uppity black athlete in his place.

Can you give me a Quote where LeBron calls himself King?

You hate the black athlete because of a tatt on his back? LMAO. Should the black community start acting this trivial with white athletes? Just start hating them for BS, "oh Kevin Love scowled too hard I hate him!" Should we adopt the thinly veiled racism so many depend on for their survival?

LeBron deserved to have beer thrown on him for what he did to his slavemaster. This is bigger than bball, its about putting an uppity black athlete in his place.

Yes I hate the black athlete KT you win....guess I should donate my Cam, Beason, Smitty, TD, DeAngelo, Stew etc etc jerseys. God I wish everyone could be as perfect and in touch with the real world as you KT....

Hey SNO, LeBron only had 4 points in the 4th and did nothing the last 3 minutes of the game. He choked correct? Has Jordan ever posted 45, 15, and 5 in a playoff game?

For the love of sanity stop comparing LeBron James to Michael Jordan.

Get back at me when LeBron wins an NCAA Title, NCAA Player of the Year Award, 2 Olympic Gold Medals, 5 NBA MVPs, 6 NBA Championships, & 6 Finals MVPs?

So the answer is no. Jordan didnt have the ability to go for 45, 15, and 5 in a playoff game. LeBrons 31.4 PPG Average in elimination games is higher than Jordans.

SNO why dont white folks use retired white athletes to tear down active ones? Why dont they use Butkis and Urlacher to tear down Luke Kuechly? Or tell Kevin Love he lacks Birds killer instinct since he cant get the Twolves in the playoffs? Or use Mike Schmidt to tear down Josh Hamilton? Interesting behavior.

Archived