• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dual-core Samsung Galaxy S III landing on 5 U.S. carriers in June

Darth Biscuit

• 1 month later...

Nothing at all wrong with Apple phones, they're just playing catch up now with the newer Android phones. I'm interested to see how the iPhone 5 will stack up with the newest Androids.

Apple is at the same disadvantage it was in the early PC wars, they are all alone competing against lots of other companies...

So, I'm trying to get music onto my S3. If I use that Easy Phone Tunes app it puts the songs on the album in reverse order, so if I play from the first song the album just ends.

I have tried several other methods of getting songs from iTunes to the Galaxy to no avail. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn I wish I had seen that ad a couple hours ago...lol. I just bought it for $99.

Love this phone so far. It's so much quicker than my HTC Evo 4G. Not to mention that it actually plays games like GTA III with no lag. Haven't had a chance to play around with everything else, but this phone is really nice. Surprised at how light it was too.

Archived