• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

20 years since #99 Jerome Brown passed...

Johnny Rockets

For those that remember...can't believe it's been 20 years. Buddy Ryan's D-line with J Brown, R White, and Clyde Simmons was unreal.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/eagles-talk/Twenty-years-later-Browns-death-still-

se?blockID=730192&feedID=704

It is hard to believe that 20 years have passed since the death of Jerome Brown. It was June 25, 1992, when he died in a car crash in his hometown of Brooksville, Fla. He was just 27 years old.

I have an original 8X10 black and white photo of Clyde, Reggie and Brown laughing on the practice field together that is awesome. Something about their expressions really jumps out. Also have a few more of Reggie by himself and a couple of Randall Cunningham. Friend of mine found them in his Uncle's attic after he passed who was the photographer for the Eagles back then. My friend wasn't a big fan and wanted them in good hands so he gave them to me. They defintely are my prized possessions.

Archived