• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Workout Warriors

Darth Biscuit

Yup, once I got married and we started popping out the little ones along with school, I just either didn't have time, or didn't feel like making it.

It just sucks b/c it's a lot easier to maintain then it is to lose and build back up.

after a certain point, i got addicted to working out. then i got a g/f, was going to school, and working...never got back into it like i was unfortunately

That's where I am right now... totally addicted to working out. It's like a damn drug. I feel like poo if I skip...

thank you for liking my failure and therefore validating it :P

Lol, nah, that was 'we're in the same club' liking.

It makes me think of this thing Louie CK said in a stand-up after his divorce. He basically was like "Do you see this? This wasn't ready to go on the market." He was referring to how we kind of keep ourselves up as part of 'hunt' when you're single, but then once you get someone and get comfortable, we just quit caring. Mission accomplished, lol.

Someone wanna help me get into a nice routine? I've been lazy as hell, and although I'm not gaining weight, I'm clearly out of shape and I'm not looking too muscular at all haha.

I used to box, but I fell out of it around finals and just stopped going all together once school was done. After you stop, it's hard as hell to get back into shape for those workouts.

What's a good way to get myself back into working out frequently and gaining more weight through muscle? I guess I wanna know a good starting workout and maybe even nutrition "routine". All I do is play tennis for about 5-9 hours a week.

I'm 18 years old, 5'11 and 135-140 by the way, pretty darn skinny.

Thanks for any help, workout geniuses.

Someone wanna help me get into a nice routine? I've been lazy as hell, and although I'm not gaining weight, I'm clearly out of shape and I'm not looking too muscular at all haha.

I used to box, but I fell out of it around finals and just stopped going all together once school was done. After you stop, it's hard as hell to get back into shape for those workouts.

What's a good way to get myself back into working out frequently and gaining more weight through muscle? I guess I wanna know a good starting workout and maybe even nutrition "routine". All I do is play tennis for about 5-9 hours a week.

I'm 18 years old, 5'11 and 135-140 by the way, pretty darn skinny.

Thanks for any help, workout geniuses.

stick to the three major lifts, squats, deadlifts, and benches. Maybe incorporate some rows, oh presses, and more leg work. Forget the cardio. You're as skinny as I was when I was in middle school

eat....eat...eat...sleep and eat some more.

I take Mondays- Spin Class, Tues- Mix of 'Body comabt' Cardio, abs, squats, lunges, Wednesday- Cardio & Abs and Body Pump, Thursday- all cardio.

I usually like group exercises so I take classes at the Y. Lots of fun, and im doing really good. If I ate right, I'd be a fuging G.

Can someone please help me with this stupid myfitnesspal app?

I set it as living a sedentary lifestyle, although I'm doing Insanity, so maybe I need to adjust that (the descriptions were going off of your job type).

But, it gave me a net calorie goal of 1,500 cals or so, which is incorrect according to other calculators I've used which suggested between 2800 and 2300 cals. I added that I would be doing circuit training for 45 mins, and it added 501 calories to the total.

This is where I'm having problems. If I went out and ate a double bacon cheesburger combo, I'd knock out 3/4 to the whole amount of calories I need for the day and no worries. Whereas, eating 6 oz. of grilled chicken and 3/4 a cup of green beans with olive oil only gave me about 159 cals for lunch. WTF?!?!

This is why I get so frustrated. I can't just sit around and stuff 2,500 cals of grilled chicken in my mouth all day when I'm getting full off of 6 oz of it at lunch and it barely gives me any calories. It's retarded. These requirements seem like so much eating it makes me feel like gagging.

What am I supposed to do. All I've ate so far is the lunch I mentioned and 2 cliff bars and I don't feel like I can spend the rest of the night trying to stuff my face without getting sick to get 1800 more cals.

Archived