• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats in Dwight Howard's Trade Talk.

Morey has never really cared about fielding a competitive team, he's in it to fill seats. That's why he tried like hell to use all of his assets in this draft to land D12 on draft night. Not to mention, from what I've read, like the Lakers Morey is ready to call Dwight's bluff that he will walk away from the extra year of guaranteed money to go play with Dirk for a year or two....

First off, they won't be creating a five to seven year super team. It will be more of a two to three year super team as both Wallace and Johnson will call it quits before Bryant and Wallace will call it quits before Nash.

If he is traded to the Lakers, players will flock to play with the Nash, Bryant, and Howard. As where the Nets won't generate as near as much interest with Howard and Williams. If he is traded to the Lakers, they will get one draft pick in return and it will likely be the 30th pick in the draft. If he is traded to the Rockets, the Magic would be delaying their rebuilding process for two years.

Stop being a homer and realize that realistically a Howard to the Nets trade is whats best for that organization.

Also you are really selling Lopez short. I know he has been injured but it's not unheard of to return from an injury and return in better form for that matter.

You can talk about Houston all you want, but Houston has shown that they have no intenion of revisiting a trade for Dwight Howard.

They are prepared to move on with what they've got.

So from a standpoint of Lakers or Nets. Shipping Howard to the Nets is a much better move for the organization, UNLESS; Bynum would agree to an extension with the Magic.

First off, they won't be creating a five to seven year super team. It will be more of a two to three year super team as both Wallace and Johnson will call it quits before Bryant and Wallace will call it quits before Nash.

If he is traded to the Lakers, players will flock to play with the Nash, Bryant, and Howard. As where the Nets won't generate as near as much interest with Howard and Williams. If he is traded to the Lakers, they will get one draft pick in return and it will likely be the 30th pick in the draft. If he is traded to the Rockets, the Magic would be delaying their rebuilding process for two years.

Stop being a homer and realize that realistically a Howard to the Nets trade is whats best for that organization.

Also you are really selling Lopez short. I know he has been injured but it's not unheard of to return from an injury and return in better form for that matter.

Dude the fact that I'm a Lakers fan is clouding your better judgment. There is no scenario where Nash will play longer then Wallace. Nash will play two years of his three year deal at the very most. The guy is 38 and has chronic back problems. Also if he's traded to the rockets the magic would be delaying the rebuild....lol because the Rockets with D12 and scrubs are going to compete for a title yea ok. So a team that is obviously trying to shed salary should take on a severely overrated and soft seven footer for a max deal....yea.....oh and Brook Lopez is being sold short......HAHAHAHA good one Billy King....

You can talk about Houston all you want, but Houston has shown that they have no intenion of revisiting a trade for Dwight Howard.

They are prepared to move on with what they've got.

So from a standpoint of Lakers or Nets. Shipping Howard to the Nets is a much better move for the organization, UNLESS; Bynum would agree to an extension with the Magic.

There was a report just an hour ago about how the s&t with the Knicks was to compile even more picks to send to the Magic, so which was it???

Clearly, the most fitting resolution would be Orlando telling Dwight to go shove it and make him play out the season with the Magic.

Then he loses out on his bird rights, has no possible way to sign with the Nets, and is forced to sign with Dallas or somebody next summer

Nash has the opportunity to win two or more NBA Championships with the Lakers if they acquire Howard. If the Nets acquire Howard, they may when one. Also, the way Wallace still throws his body around, I can easily seem him retiring before Nash.

Also, Brook Lopez is better than anything that the Rockets have on their roster (game, set, match).

Once again, quit bringing up the Rockets; there is no indication that they even want to revisit a trade for Howard.

Your vision is clearly clouded due to the fact that you ARE a Lakers fan.

There was a report just an hour ago about how the s&t with the Knicks was to compile even more picks to send to the Magic, so which was it???

At this point you're just arguing conspiracy theories. I assume Orlando is acting in their own best interest, though when a guy as shady as Prokarov is involved I suppose anything is possible

Dude the fact that I'm a Lakers fan is clouding your better judgment. There is no scenario where Nash will play longer then Wallace. Nash will play two years of his three year deal at the very most. The guy is 38 and has chronic back problems. Also if he's traded to the rockets the magic would be delaying the rebuild....lol because the Rockets with D12 and scrubs are going to compete for a title yea ok. So a team that is obviously trying to shed salary should take on a severely overrated and soft seven footer for a max deal....yea.....oh and Brook Lopez is being sold short......HAHAHAHA good one Billy King....

How is a Lakers' fan in a Bobats forum/thread. That's the same for the Pacers clown that is in here also. Whatever is name is.

You dnt find Bobcats' fans in a Lakers or Pacers forum. Jst saying.

Archived