• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats in Dwight Howard's Trade Talk.

Like I said before, Bynum, Blake, and a first round pick would easily be the best return package for the Magic, IF; Bynum will sign an extension with the Magic.

The problem with the Rockets trade is that they don't have enough time to regroup and from a roster if they managed to acquire Howard for five players, because they would only have around five or six guys under contract.

Cleveland websites now saying ORL hit the brakes on the proposed trade....if true then Hennigan isn't as dumb as he looked this afternoon...

Probably just trying to make other teams panic to get some more offers in

Its the Dwight Howard closeout sale- any and all offers will be considered!

problem is without howard saying he will resign it lowers what those teams will offer.... if i was houston without howard sayn he would sign i wouldnt trade for him. if im the lakers i wouldnt give bynum and maybe only have howard for 1 yr

If I'm the Magic, I'm more concerned if Bynum would re-sign.

The taste of his (Howards) first championship would likely be enough to secure his services, but I don't think Bynum would like to be in a rebuilding scenario unless it lands him a huge wad of cash.

I want Humphries more than anything.

Sign him, maybe Jamison too?

Stay with the rebuilding plan. Tank it again in 2012-2013 and end up with a top 3 pick.

PG: Kemba / Kabongo (trade up or 'if' we end up with that 2nd first rounder)

SG: Shabazz / Gordon

SF: MKG / Taylor

PF: Humphries / Jamison

C: Bismack / Mullens

problem is without howard saying he will resign it lowers what those teams will offer.... if i was houston without howard sayn he would sign i wouldnt trade for him. if im the lakers i wouldnt give bynum and maybe only have howard for 1 yr

Lakers have expressed interest in trading for D12 without a commitment. They even put together an offer (reportedly) that had them taking back Richardson and Duhon (more then fair). Mitch likely won't raise his offer, that's how he does things. You either take what he offers or moves on. There's a belief that Bynum wouldn't sign long term in ORL, but as the ORL beat writer reported, they haven't contacted him. I really think a three team deal with HOU and L.A would benefit all parties. ORL gets young picks they covet, HOU gets Bynum who according to Woj would resign there, and L.A. gets Howard and Bench help in Richardson...

Taking on Humphries with a contract of 3 yrs/27 million would be a huge mistake.

We saw what a one hit wonder Tyrus Thomas was, it could easily happen to Humphries.

I won't none of that for the Bobcats unless it's a 1 yr/$7/$8 million dollar contract to get us to the floor.

You have to think of it from a business perspective for the Bobcats.

If I'm the Magic, I'm more concerned if Bynum would re-sign.

The taste of his (Howards) first championship would likely be enough to secure his services, but I don't think Bynum would like to be in a rebuilding scenario unless it lands him a huge wad of cash.

He'll get the max where ever he goes, so money isn't a question.

It's Mitch's policy that until a trade is agreed on in principle the other side can't contact the player. Now in this case would I make an exception, absolutely. But it's not my call, and he's the best GM in the NBA...

Taking on Humphries with a contract of 3 yrs/27 million would be a huge mistake.

We saw what a one hit wonder Tyrus Thomas was, it could easily happen to Humphries.

I won't none of that for the Bobcats unless it's a 1 yr/$7/$8 million dollar contract to get us to the floor.

You have to think of it from a business perspective for the Bobcats.

I'd take that and amnesty Thomas.

No need to be a dick,

All I was saying is that MarShon Brooks has the ability to be better than Henderson. Saying that he can't after one year of action is foolish.

Brooks rookie season was better than Henderson's first two years in the league combined. I know your a Duke fan but that doesn't mean you have to be a homer.

Henderson is a good player but saying that Brooks can't be better is indeed asinine.

No not being a homer. I'm talking basketball. You have a Guy who is a Better athlete and always will be in Hendo. A better defender and has increase his scoring by 5 points every year in the league. His 1st year being a starter he puts up 15.1 points per game.

You call it asinine. I call it having a knowledge of Basketball. All your boy is know for is being a shooter.

Archived