• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

Hey bullshit aside, if you don't think the Bobcats are going to be in the running for the #1 pick next year you need to get your head out of your ass.

I called it right on the money about the Hornets winning the lottery and Stern fixing the results, and I'm going to call it here again right now.

I honestly, truly believe that the Bobcats will win the lottery next season under more suspicious circumstances. Stern fuged up big time this year and needs to right the ship. Davis will have a good rookie season in NO and the bobcats will still be one of the worst teams in the NBA next year and will get the #1 pick they should of got this year. it's becoming more and more obvious that something fishy is going on behind those closed doors and he needs this to go away.

Jesse-Ventura-TruTV.jpg

If that's what you think his ceiling is a undersize defense only center cool that's your opinion.

I've seen and played against Ben and this kid has more of a Young highschool C-Web looked to me.

Ben couldn't shoot and his hands are like stone tablets there is no fineness to his game.

This kid has.

Soft hands, Nice form on his Jumper. Explosive to the basket.

He just needs to be develop and like Touchcrap said at 18 he has a lot of time.

No, I was just pointing out that Ben Wallace, at 6'9 and with less athleticism than Biyombo, was good enough at defending Centers that he won defensive player of the year. And if Biyombo can handle Centers when he is on defense, then why exactly does it matter what position he plays on offense? You think Centers arent allowed to score on offense for some reason?

I see Biyombo more as a Serge Ibaka type. Ibaka starts at PF for the Thunder, but he spends a lot of time at center because he can. The NBA is all about matchups anyway, and if Biyombo can give the team 15 min at PF and 15 minutes at C every game I would be happy

I don't see how ANY RATIONAL PERSON who saw Biyomba effectively shut down Dwight Howard in Charlotte last season, who was watching basketball when Ben Wallace was at his prime in Detroit, can't see that Biyombo's future should be at the Center position. I know he's only 6'9, but he will never be skilled enough to be an elite PF in the NBA. He can be better doing what's making Tyson Chandler a servicable player these days (REGARDLESS OF THE HEIGHT DIFFERENTIAL), and that's defense and rebounding. That's all you need from him, and it makes more sense to have him doing that at the C than the PF.

One good game....the others, he looked completely lost.

One good game....the others, he looked completely lost.

Against the best. It's called "potential" for a reason.

By the way, Bonnell is a guy with contacts. Doesn't mean he knows any more than what his contacts tell him, and they don't always make the best decisions...like thinking Biyombo should be developed as a PF instead of a C.

Maybe that's why he looked lost, because he's confused about what he needs to be. His best game was against the league's best C.

That means more than his height.

Against the best. It's called "potential" for a reason.

By the way, Bonnell is a guy with contacts. Doesn't mean he knows any more than what his contacts tell him, and they don't always make the best decisions...like thinking Biyombo should be developed as a PF instead of a C.

Maybe that's why he looked lost, because he's confused about what needs to be. His best game was against the league's best C.

That means more than his height.

I think that Biyombo definitely has potential. But I also think it will take a couple of years to reach that potential. He is NOT a starting calibre C or PF right now. The guy needs to play behind someone and come off the bench for minutes.

Archived