• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Nightmare

I attended MANY Dolphins games when I lived there from 2000-2005. Never considered cheering for them. They suffer the same fate as BofA Stadium. Anytime a New York team or a team like the Steelers or Cowboys came to town, their stadium would be full of opposing fans. Dolphins success seems like eons ago, just convert to the Panthers already.

I feel for you. The pressure will mount when the Panthers win a few Superbowls while the Fins languish at the basement of the AFC East. Makes it kind of hard to root for them unless they have the same childhood memories you do of them being great. Just keep in mind that you grew up rooting for your hometown team, the Panthers are his hometown team. If you simply start rooting for the Panthers your problem is solved. LOL

Very true. I grew up watching Dan Marino.....he's growing up watching Matt Moore.

Good thing is, I truly like the Panthers. We are hardly rivals, and I live here. They are far and away my 2nd team. So it could be worse. And like others stated....he likes football....and hes his own man. Can't fault him for that.

Very true. I grew up watching Dan Marino.....he's growing up watching Matt Moore.

Good thing is, I truly like the Panthers. We are hardly rivals, and I live here. They are far and away my 2nd team. So it could be worse. And like others stated....he likes football....and hes his own man. Can't fault him for that.

Just keep in mind that almost everyone who is a Panther fan over the age of 30 grew up rooting for another team. You can root for both teams with the only issue when they play each other.

Just show him your avatar dude. My sons name is Cam , named after me and its not short for Cameron....my in laws buy him steelers gear but he sticks with me proclaiming that they suck. I even have him saying "I just took a steeler" after he poops. The emergence of super Cam has solidified my quest.

I am kind've proud he is keeping it local, supporting his home team. There are wayyyyy worse teams. Everything about the panthers is cool. Cool QB. Cool colors. Cool mascot. Ill just have to rib him good when we play (dolphins 4-0 lifetime against Carolina)

Just sayin.....

we are going to crush you ....i realize its preseason be we have alot of depth.

Archived