• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd favorite Memory from last years Bucs Victory

redbuddha

Only memory I have of that game was missing it. I was trying to be the good hubby and go to my wife's brother's house in Washington DC for Christmas with the family. Gave up my tickets and drove up with them.

fug that this year. I will be sending them north in the car on Friday. My ass will be at the Oakland game on Sunday and then fly up to meet them in DC after the game.

the only thing I remember is the pretty underage girl behind the endzone that loved Cam that all you old farts were drooling over. Then her dad came on here had a few words about something or another.

The Bucs games were entertaining last year.

The one in carolina was great "cam love the kids" and Jstew doing the Cam touchdown move. lolz

I work overseas but was home for this. I got a cabin near Boone for Christmas and bought 10 tickets (good price) for the game. It was awesome. I really loved the 91 yd TD to LaFell but I gotta say the 50 yd run where he dragged half of the Bucs defense with him was my favorite.

I have 2nd generator Panther fans in my Three Daughters and one of them lives in Texas. How about that for a change of pace.

I will be at the Dallas game this year. I cannot wait.

Archived