• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shockey toughness?

Nine_Lives

I've always liked Shockey and i think the offense is missing his attitude and toughness. No he's not the player he once was but sometimes having a guy like Shockey in the lockerroom brings a winning mindset. The offense looked much more aggressive last season. I understand Shockey may not even wonna play at this point in his life but his presence is missed.

I've always liked Shockey and i think the offense is missing his attitude and toughness. No he's not the player he once was but sometimes having a guy like Shockey in the lockerroom brings a winning mindset. The offense looked much more aggressive last season. I understand Shockey may not even wonna play at this point in his life but his presence is missed.

I miss Shockey too, but I think it's a huge reach to say his absense made a difference in how agressive the offense was in game one. Any team that needs one particular player as a cheerleader, to get 'em going, isn't gonna be a winner.

Agree to an extent, though I suppose his time is just up.

If they could have run the ball with any moderate degree of success they would have likely won the game. I'd also like to see an intermediate pass game develop....something that is a bit quicker to develop.

I can tell you this that if Tolbert is suppose to be Shockey's replacement, Id rather have Shockey based on how we utilize Tolbert.

Well, I'd rather not have a lot of players based on what Chud does...

Would rather have defensive players

Archived