• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is Jordan Gross our highest paid player?

King Taharqa

To the dudes throwing the race card about me asking why our LT is overpaid. If it makes you feel better, my white co-workers who are Steelers and Giants fans think he's overpaid too.

Its just odd that a player on our team who's making the most money isnt being held accountable for his piss poor play and its effect on us losing. If Gross is the "leader" of the OL, when do we ask him to step up?

i'm inclined to agree that our entire o-line has not been held accountable as they should have been in our two losses. gross figures to be at the top of the accountability list in that department. with that same logic i'd think CJ would be in the same boat. as much as people hate to hear it, fox had our trenches ready to go.

Well, one thing is for sure.

Gross sure as hell didn't earn his money last night.

But, no one on that team did. Complete failure from everyone on the team and the coaches last night.

BUT, We Have 97 Consecutive Sellouts!!!

That's what really important!

i'm inclined to agree that our entire o-line has not been held accountable as they should have been in our two losses. gross figures to be at the top of the accountability list in that department. with that same logic i'd think CJ would be in the same boat. as much as people hate to hear it, fox had our trenches ready to go.

Jordan Gross is our "leader", but fans like James dont expect him to lead, just show up. And imply you're a racist if you question his salary. Trust, if we throw big money at Cam he will be expected to live up to it. I just dont agree with a washed up LT being our highest paid player. We have other guys on our squad who perform better and have done more.

I dont think Ive ever witnessed a fan of an opposing team rave about how great our LT is and how cheap we got him for.

We overpaid him, we paid him as an elite LT and his natural position IMO is on the Right side.

Do you think that Williams is overpaid?

How about Johnson?

How about Stew?

How about Anderson?

How about Beason?

Jordan Gross is our "leader", but fans like James dont expect him to lead, just show up. And imply you're a racist if you question his salary. Trust, if we throw big money at Cam he will be expected to live up to it. I just dont agree with a washed up LT being our highest paid player. We have other guys on our squad who perform better and have done more.

Have you not paid attention to what Hurney does?

He overpays "his" guys.

I don't like it at all, but overpaying Gross is much better for the team than what we did for Davis, Williams, Anderson, and Johnson.

Archived