• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Bradford today

But he is pretty good overall..... I mean he really is decent. It's crazy but do you realize back before Eli Manning won the Super Bowl in 2007 Giants fans were saying the same thing about him? I mean it's just crazy.

i remember. giants fans wanted eli hanged at dawn after the 2005 and 2006 playoffs.

there were even times after super bowl xlii when manning/coughlin were doubted and disrespected. 2008 they got dicked at home in the first round of the playoffs by the eagles and eli looked like poo doing it. didn't make the postseason in 2009 or 2010.

Eli at least had them in the playoffs his 2nd season (and first as a full time starter) in the league. Two years prior to their 2005 playoff appearance they were 4-12 and firing Jim Fassel as their head coach.

The point is, like OP said, the window isn't open long in the NFL. This is Cams second full season as starter. If things aren't clicking by the end of the season some heads will roll. Depending on the severity of the situation it will probably just be a coordinator and a few

assistants.

If this ship isn't sailing by year 3 then rivera is on borrowed time.

i remember. giants fans wanted eli hanged at dawn after the 2005 and 2006 playoffs.

there were even times after super bowl xlii when manning/coughlin were doubted and disrespected. 2008 they got dicked at home in the first round of the playoffs by the eagles and eli looked like poo doing it. didn't make the postseason in 2009 or 2010.

Archived