• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs ECF: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Cleveland Cavaliers

that shot was a thing of beauty....LeBron is a beast...i thought this wasn't going to be a series but apparently i was wrong

It wasn't, until 1 second was left in the game. Orlando was threatenning to sweep the Cavs.

It'll be interesting, the Nuggets appear to have the Mo going home.

The Cavs appear to have the Mo going to Orlando.

Prepare to be surprised.

:lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5:

It'll be interesting, the Nuggets appear to have the Mo going home.

The Cavs appear to have the Mo going to Orlando.

Prepare to be surprised.

:lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5:

I know I'll be 1 of the few on this board to say this but IMO NBA Playoffs>>> March Madness this year. It's been some great games this year.

I know I'll be 1 of the few on this board to say this but IMO NBA Playoffs>>> March Madness this year. It's been some great games this year.

to me it's a push. i'll follow march madness and college basketball more closely, but i'll always be drawn to the nba playoffs. this year though, i find myself watching more NBA games and following the teams more closely.

the only reason why i could agree with you is how UNC blew everyone out the water and took the drama out of the tourney. that won't disappointing to me of course ;), but the NBA playoffs this year have all the drama

Right now, it's not even close in terms of excitement....the two semi finals series seem like they will all go wire-to-wire, and we might be in store for even greater games for whichever two teams make it to the Finals.

Best Nba Playoffs so far in years......What a shot by Lebron....made up for the traveling mistake....WOW

I agree 100%, I have had no interest whatsoever in the NBA in years but this year has been great... LeBron is the reason IMO...

Hey, and ESPN agrees... they showed "the shot" at least 50 times in one hour of SportCenter today...

Archived