• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Improvement

Herbert The Love Bug

This is the hardest I have taken a loss besides the super bowl I think. I am trying to hard to look on the bright side. We beat Atlanta. The scoreboard doesn't show it and our record took a hit but honestly we beat them. They have beaten every team to a bloody pulp this year. It hurts to come down to a point where we got a first down to end the game, and we fumble the ball. I seriously feel like we are cursed at times.

Anyways, I think today was the start of something. I believe we are starting to form an identity. Rivera coaching up players on the sideline, Cam leading his team, and the CJ was completely dominate on the defense. We can compete with any team in this league with the talent we have. We just have to quit shooting ourselves in the foot. All the little mistakes kill us.

We are 1 and 3 at this point. I think if we keep up with what we did today, we will beat most teams and end the season with a winning record. Just need steady improvement.

I'm trying hard to see the big picture.

This is the hardest I have taken a loss besides the super bowl I think. I am trying to hard to look on the bright side. We beat Atlanta. The scoreboard doesn't show it and our record took a hit but honestly we beat them. They have beaten every team to a bloody pulp this year. It hurts to come down to a point where we got a first down to end the game, and we fumble the ball. I seriously feel like we are cursed at times.

Anyways, I think today was the start of something. I believe we are starting to form an identity. Rivera coaching up players on the sideline, Cam leading his team, and the CJ was completely dominate on the defense. We can compete with any team in this league with the talent we have. We just have to quit shooting ourselves in the foot. All the little mistakes kill us.

We are 1 and 3 at this point. I think if we keep up with what we did today, we will beat most teams and end the season with a winning record. Just need steady improvement.

I'm trying hard to see the big picture.

You thinking you beat us and beating us are two completely different things. The panthers played a great game and they deserve to be recognized for that. But at the end of the game there is a winner and a loser. And the panthers were the latter. But like I said great game and fun to watch. I had about 3 heart attacks during the game.

This was a trap game for Atlanta, let's be honest we were luck to be beating them in the first place. Our secondary was still atrocious and our overhyped linebackers can't tackle. The only difference is we were able to rush the passer, but lol @ anyone who expects that to continue given how bad we've been at it for years. At the end of the day we are a terrible team that basically forces it's 2nd year QB to have a perfect game in order for us to have any chance of winning. I feel so bad for Cam Newton that he got drafted here.

This was a trap game for Atlanta, let's be honest we were luck to be beating them in the first place. Our secondary was still atrocious and our overhyped linebackers can't tackle. The only difference is we were able to rush the passer, but lol @ anyone who expects that to continue given how bad we've been at it for years. At the end of the day we are a terrible team that basically forces it's 2nd year QB to have a perfect game in order for us to have any chance of winning. I feel so bad for Cam Newton that he got drafted here.

The term "Moral victory" is a misnomer. There are wins and there are losses. You don't get any extra credit for a "good loss" (unless it's college sports or some crap).

HOWEVER, if two teams lose 3 games, one losing by 1 point every time and the other losing by 30, I know who I would bet money on for the next game.

I'm extremely pissed at the defense for letting someone get behind them in that situation, but it was way better than last week.

Archived