• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Blood

Woodcookedbbq

Meh, after the first season I've given up on speculating on this show. Whatever mysteries pop up will just come out of left field.

There it is. I just hope it doesnt do a Sopranos. Start a buncha story lines and only finish the one that is furthest out there from reality.

There is NO such thing as an Italian ***!!!!

But the show is quality so far, and is gettin better each week.

So who the heck is the ditzy waitress???

Seems to be a lackey for MaryAnne. What exactly they are is up in the air, but the Pan thing is decent for speculation, anyway. Jason vs Sookie ? Even with their being on differnet sides, I dont see them fighting each other. Just did a little reading, and as far as the books are concerned Bill is going to cheat on Sookie with the vamp that made him, her and Eric hookup briefly, and somewhere in the stories werewolves & weretigers get introduced. Cant wait for Sunday, and thats the first time I've said that without it being Football season...

Just so ya know, they are not worried about sticking to the books.

I get that, I just found those tidbits to be interesting. And the bit of reading was Wiki, not the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Like I would pick up a book...

Archived