• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck

King Taharqa

Average Huddler: Cam needs a couple more years to evolve before anyone can fairly judge him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Luck sucks, LOLLLLLL!!!! Such a fail!

Brooklyn Bully...

Huddle defends Cam: "Let him get beat up, he brought it on himself, stop defending him, why do you guys love him so much?, stop talking bout white privilege at NFL QB, whaaaaa"

Someone calls out a QB on another team: "Guys, Matt Ryan looks good this year, I'd drink a beer with him...Man I wish Cam was like Brees....Stop picking on Luck, he reminds me of my cousin!"

Brooklyn Bully...

Huddle defends Cam: "Let him get beat up, he brought it on himself, stop defending him, why do you guys love him so much?, stop talking bout white privilege at NFL QB, whaaaaa"

Someone calls out a QB on another team: "Guys, Matt Ryan looks good this year, I'd drink a beer with him...Man I wish Cam was like Brees....Stop picking on Luck, he reminds me of my cousin!"

These statements would be a lot more concrete if you would quote these things people say...

Some people on here (Highlandfire, Marguide come to mind.. and grits, but he doesn't count) have been bashing Cam... The majority of us have defended him... Go get some quotes if you're gonna throw allegations around so we'll know who you're talking about.

I'm talking bout that lady Brooklyn Bully. She cries everytime someone on the Panthers board defends their QB, but plays savior and fangirl for every other team's QB. It wouldnt be so bad if she didnt always cry about people believing in their QB.

And relax biscuit. When I'm talking to you you'll know it.

I'm talking bout that lady Brooklyn Bully. She cries everytime someone on the Panthers board defends their QB, but plays savior and fangirl for every other team's QB. It wouldnt be so bad if she didnt always cry about people believing in their QB.

And relax biscuit. When I'm talking to you you'll know it.

You did the same thing when we didn't have a black QB you hypocritical bitch.

You did the same thing when we didn't have a black QB you hypocritical bitch.

Why do you think Luck's completion percentage is so low? He passed for 70% in college, but now in the NFL, he's a shade under Gabbert at 53.4% and is tied for the 31st passer rating in the NFL. Whats going on with Luck appstatepanther?

Why do you think Luck's completion percentage is so low? He passed for 70% in college, but now in the NFL, he's a shade under Gabbert at 53.4% and is tied for the 31st passer rating in the NFL. Whats going on with Luck appstatepanther?

My opinion... year 1, not a lot of talent on defense and the running game, and forced to throw the ball more than pretty much every qb in the league his rookie year. When teams know you will be passing, you pass that often, and you are only a rookie I expect low % numbers...

All you want from these young QB's is to improve from year to year...they don't have to come out lighting it up. Constant progression and consistency over time will determine which young QB's become the every year pro-bowler and 10 year + franchise QB's.

It's the same reason Cam has A LOT of time to write his legacy and become a top 5 QB in the league. We have seen the skills over time we just need to see the growth.

Lol, i ask appstatehick a question about Luck in regards to the sport and he runs like a girl. Check his post history dude never discusses sports. Just whines and complains about black people (me, bob johnson, cam, obama). I wish Zod would tell the klansmen to stay on the observer boards where they belong. And leave the sportstalk to the adults who can articulate it.

On behalf of appstatehick, i apologize to the huddle for his ignorant posts in a legit thread about Luck and his struggles.

KT...if you are going to report every little fuging thing you don't like...then stop being such a prick yourself. fug you're annoying. Dish it out but you can't fuging take it....and leave the fuging report button alone too.

Archived