• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've never been able to say this....it makes me giddy.

The Falcons have been very impressive. Hopefully the Panthers can study some of the things they've done on and off the field and pick up some tips on how to build a successful team.

What's most impressive about the Falcons is how they rebuilt so quickly. They were a decent team with Vick and the DVD combination. They had a great backup QB named Matt Schaub. Then they draft Matt Ryan. The team is responsible for acquiring and cultivating three current starting QBs in the NFL, two being among the league's best.

falcons very nearly lost to two subpar teams (4-2 is not nearly as impressive as 6-0)

I'll wait to crown them superbowl champs till they prove they can make it through January, or even through their first postseason game

Before BlanksKarma, or 'Iamafanof2teamsinthesamedivision' have a melt-down, I think the Falcons are good- much better on defense than I anticipated, and even though you guys gave up a lot for Julio- your offense is potent. You guys are primed for a run at the Superbowl, good luck and we'll see you in Charlotte

Before BlanksKarma, or 'Iamafanof2teamsinthesamedivision' have a melt-down, I think the Falcons are good- much better on defense than I anticipated, and even though you guys gave up a lot for Julio- your offense is potent. You guys are primed for a run at the Superbowl, good luck and we'll see you in Charlotte

Don't talk about what you don't know. Thanks.

Archived