• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012 NBA Season Thread

h0llywood

I'm not concerned about the Lakers. Sure, they looked rusty, a little bit slow, and somewhat lost, but they need time to gel. The Heat started out 9-8 when the Big 3 got together and the rest is history. If everything goes according to plan then the Lakers will be all right. Dwight needs to get back into game shape, Nash needs to handle the ball more + learn which spots his teammates will be at, and the team needs to gel. If the Lakers aren't pretty darn good in a month or so then I will start to worry a little bit.

How LeBron and the Heat last nite?

Lakers fans where are you? Yall looked and slow last nite. Jim Buss has turned the Lake Show into a rest home. Beat handily by a Dirkless Mavs at home? Sheeesh. Heat will blow this no bench having squad out!

Well considering this is Miami's third year together, we should expect that right?

& We're still posting? It's not like we'll stop being fans or something.. If I do recall Miami lost there opening game there first year to Boston, correct? Then proceeded to start the season 6-10. But in the end they were 58-24 leaving them at the #2 seed in the East? It takes TIME with all these superstars together. Everyone is learning an entire new system.

Come on bro you're better than this! SMH

Anybodyhome if there where more white americans playing id bet youd love the NBA like you did in the 80s when there were plenty. How ignorant to stereotype an entire league because theres not alot of white guys for you to identify with. Just stick with the amateurs in college, thats more your speed.

Nice. Ignorant ass racist comment considering you have no idea what color I am.

You assume all black people watch the NBA, who's doing the stereotyping when I mentioned nothing about race?

Just stick with discussing something about which you may be the slightest bit educated...but, then again, now I'm assuming you're educated.

This new "Princeton-style" offense for the Lakers doesn't suit Nash. They need to be playing a quicker pace, that's something Nash feeds off of.

Yeah leave the princeton-style offense to the 2nd unit imo. It'd work well enough with Blake, Meeks, Ebanks/Jamison, Gasol/Jamison, Howard out there, or Blake, Meeks, Ebanks/Jamison, Hill, Gasol/Howard. The Princeton was designed for lesser talented / less athletic players to get easier shots. I'm pretty sure that Nash, Kobe, Metta, Gasol, Howard doesn't fit that criteria.

Cousins is such an underrated player. He is one of the most skilled centers in the league.

That sequence right there were he stole the ball and needled the pass to Evans was impressive and you won't see that from many bigs.

Oh yeah Cousins is crazy good. He's a 20/12 guy right now that can get you steals and blocks. He needs to score inside better and stop shooting so many outside jumpers, but he's going to be a stud.

Anybodyhome if there where more white americans playing id bet youd love the NBA like you did in the 80s when there were plenty. How ignorant to stereotype an entire league because theres not alot of white guys for you to identify with. Just stick with the amateurs in college, thats more your speed.

well fug me....if someone else had posted anything like this I'd have another inbox full of your fuging complaints....such a complete asshole you are

Archived