• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You can no longer defend this team

mrford

I'm from Texas. When somebody asks me, "Why do you even like that team? You're not even from there", I won't even know what to say anymore. I love this team, but "why" is a good question.

I live near KC. Luckilly the Chiefs also suck this year I dont get too much crap this year. But Im afriad after the KC game, I will catch more.

It really pisses me off that all of a sudden Cam is a loser when last year everyone was in line to sniff his jock. Have you ever thought our expectations were a tad high entering this season?

thats partially the reason why everyone wants cams head, and everyone else's on the team... because expectations were too high for a 6-10 football team that frankly overachieved

Can we make a WE Suck post and combine all the we suck posts into one?

why? when we win (when it happens) "this team is awesome" threads are repeated in the same ways....see no real difference...myself

that would leave only 2 threads...

This team is awesome

and

This team sucks balls

what is the fun in that?

It really pisses me off that all of a sudden Cam is a loser when last year everyone was in line to sniff his jock. Have you ever thought our expectations were a tad high entering this season?

There's a difference between saying we're Super Bowl-bound and expecting a decent record, one that reflects a young team but one that is making progress. As it is now, when people say they can realistically see us going 1-15, it's not the absurdity we thought it was at the beginning of the season. I don't think Cam is a loser, but the team the Panthers have fielded this season - for whatever reason - certainly is.

Guest Hokebuck

He was a loser last year remember 6-10! :phew:

So... how did Newton throw it like a God last year... suddenly like you say he can't at all?

He didn't throw it like a god last year. He didn't even throw for more than 300 yards in a game, after week four. He finished the season with 21 td's and 17 int's.

I don't care who you are, you can not rationally defend them any more. I am sick and tired of getting my hopes up every single week just to have the same result. The cardiac cats are back, only it is the suicidal cats now. Across the board this team is lacking and anyone that disagrees is biased. I have been a fan since 95 and have been to 4 games a year minimum since then so I am no fair weather fan.

That said this team is pathetic on every single level. Granted the D was not terrible today, they have been lacking for the last 14 months. The offense I don't even want to get into because we have talent but inexperience at the QB position and incompetence in the play calling section. Cam newton is an amazing athlete, but I do not see him as the savior that you all seem to. He made some nice plays with his legs today but he does not make passing decisions fast enough and more times than not holds the ball for far too long and punished the offensive line that is already depleted.

I could gomon for hours with what is wrong with this team but bottom line is we can not win games that we are in position to win, and that is an all around problem. I am sick and tired of getting excited every single week only to have my heart ripped apart. I have given too much emotionally and financially to this team to deserve this. After this season there needs to be major changes and no one is safe IMO. Else have added talent and solid coaches but nomone works well together, it is ironic because we are like the cowgirls in this respect and they just beat us. Pathetic and Incan no longer stand it. I also can no longer stand typing on this iPod somi will

End this pitty post here.

Watch me defend them all the way through week 17!

read option, read option, read option, shitty coaching, soft no heart players for the most part....................once again this falls on coaching. This staff has to go, time to go back to the drawing board. Its sad, im starting to get numb to the losses.

we have different coaches now, thats what everybody wanted but we have the same results... we' ve been in every game but the giants game... maybe its the players....thanks for your insight though...

Archived