• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why do people hate Kyle Busch

They may have similar driving styles. But Busch is a punk . The difference is their personalities. I think about every driver in Nascar could whoop Busch's a$$.

The Intimidator on the other hand didn't take crap from anyone.

Busch is a very talented driver though. He's just got a prima donna attitude

Dang I miss ol Dale

In 87, I thought Earnhardt was a punk. And in some ways, he was. He had his fans, but more disliked him than liked him, at least at that time.

He's that guy who you know was a dweeb in school and now thinks he's a bad ass with sunglasses and a race car.

The southerners don't like him because he is corny nerdy sounding, big ears, and not so called "country" at all.

good god. he broke it so he could give his crew guys all pieces of it, then he turned around and bought 2 more from Sam Bass. I don't really like the guy, but some people get their panties in a wad over nothing.

the guy that painted the guitar has already said that it didnt bother him, so why worry about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Busch lost his ride with Hendrick to make room for Junior. Busch goes out and wins a record number or races (in three different series, but still a lot of them came in Cup) and Junior continues to be Junior. If Busch had class, he would take the high road and would have lots of fans. But, Busch being Busch, he is reaping what he has sown.

He lost his ride, and his team's respect, when he ditched the track and crew in the middle of a race. Just left. Pouted. And Lil E came in to pitch hit. That was the start of the 'Lil E is a possibility', and the start of negotiations.

You ditch your crew? You don't deserve respect.

good god. he broke it so he could give his crew guys all pieces of it, then he turned around and bought 2 more from Sam Bass. I don't really like the guy, but some people get their panties in a wad over nothing.

the guy that painted the guitar has already said that it didnt bother him, so why worry about it.

actually the guy later said that it did bother him rather badly

Archived