• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So no posts about leadership?

King Taharqa

QB play often does dictate wins and losses, but that has little to do with leadership....which is what I thought the thread was about?

Cam has won games with poor leadership before....

I'm not actually arguing that Cam didn't show leadership today but he needs to keep that poo up and not just 1 game it.

He damn sure didn't inspire the defense though....that's completely laughable.

That still doesn't mean they played the way they played today because Cam didn't turn it over. To even suggest that, as you did, would be as disingenuous as the Cam haters & trolls have been the past few weeks.

I just credit Cam's play and leadership with the win. I dont think thats disingenuous. He scored 2 TDs had a 100 QB rating. Its not like the guy didnt score and had 110 yards passing. As our leader, he has the biggest impact on our team.

So next time he throws a pick in the 2nd half of a game, we're not gonna blame him for the defense wilting at the end of games? Deal? Since he has NOTHING to do with how they play.

Some of this is super asinine bro...

If Cam throws a pick on his own 30 yard line for example, that is basically at least 3 free points that will go against the defense.

Anyone with half a brain would contribute that to Cam. Same thing would happen if Smith/Williams fumble in our own territory that leads to the opponent scoring.

It's called common sense honestly...

I think your beef is with the extreme Cam haters and is taking you a bit out of context.

FWIW Highlandfire did post an apology thread...no TonyG though like you said.

Archived