• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Champ Bailey: Cam Newton is a bigger Michael Vick

Millions

Sometimes I wish Cam was more like Vick only in the regards to running. Unlike Vick, Cam seems to stay in the pocket way to long instead of just taking off running. I think there have been plenty of times where the pocket just collapses or the DE is coming around the edge and Cam could just take off but doesnt. THAT being said, I understand why he doesnt, because he doesnt want to be nor is what Vick ever was in respect to being a running QB. That is all Vick did was drop back and take off running. Cam barely does that unless its a designed run play. In addition, Cam is a much better passer than Vick ever was.

Cam hopefully works on his craft more than Vick did and he'll be able to achieve that potential.

Big Ben, still to this day, is a backyard QB who I'm not sure if he's that great at throwing receivers open. You see how they've built their offense on speedy receivers who can adlib and get deep when he scrambles.

black attitude

tumblr_m37lccssWo1qlxzsyo1_500.jpg

ain't about race Big Ben can't do what Cam does can't throw as accurate as Cam did last year IMO Cam like vick from thee 2010 season accurate passing and dangerous running

It was a sarcastic post. I know you don't know what sarcasm is so we'll just move on...

On the subject of race though, I really hope you are black and not just talking like a little white Internet wanna be.

It was a sarcastic post. I know you don't know what sarcasm is so we'll just move on...

On the subject of race though, I really hope you are black and not just talking like a little white Internet wanna be.

but you was serious tho keep it real lol do you feel hes more ben then Vick? and only hate on the comparison cause of race, cause of vicks past, etc..

if so hows he more like big Ben then Vick I wonder if teams approach games defending Cam the same as they do to defend Big Ben ..Like I said they only similar because they hard to take down.

Vick has the smoothest release in football - and can sling it. But he isn't that accurate and never has been. He never will be either because his mechanics are sound and yet he cannot pierce through a defense.

Cam can be on point if his mechanics are right - his flaws are teachable.

but you was serious tho keep it real lol do you feel hes more ben then Vick? and only hate on the comparison cause of race, cause of vicks past, etc..

if so hows he more like big Ben then Vick I wonder if teams approach games defending Cam the same as they do to defend Big Ben ..Like I said they only similar because they hard to take down.

No, you're a waste of my time and you don't understand sarcasm.

Vick has the smoothest release in football - and can sling it. But he isn't that accurate and never has been. He never will be either because his mechanics are sound and yet he cannot pierce through a defense.

Cam can be on point if his mechanics are right - his flaws are teachable.

Vick showed he could throw too in 2010 that Monday night game he had was crazy

Archived