• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World War Z

Johnny Rockets

As you might imagine, Kurb is pretty big on this... he turned me on to the book, which was beyond excellent btw...

The movie looks like somewhat of a departure from the book, but nevertheless should be good... not that excited about Brad Pitt being the lead, never cared too much for him but we shall see.

The production had tremendous problems and the movie was supposed to be released Dec.21, 2012, but it has been moved back to May 2013 I believe...

As you might imagine, Kurb is pretty big on this... he turned me on to the book, which was beyond excellent btw...

The movie looks like somewhat of a departure from the book, but nevertheless should be good... not that excited about Brad Pitt being the lead, never cared too much for him but we shall see.

The production had tremendous problems and the movie was supposed to be released Dec.21, 2012, but it has been moved back to May 2013 I believe...

Interesting...haven't heard of it before and didn't know it was a book.

Please tell me it's based on a true story.

Why don't you like Brad Pitt? Because he is good looking and you're not?

Well, I suppose that could be it... and the fact that he has an extremely hot, sexually freaky wife... but no, it's not a jealously thing Zod, it's just that he's not very high on my list, idk why. Something about him I just don't like as an actor? Sue me.

Interesting...haven't heard of it before and didn't know it was a book.

Please tell me it's based on a true story.

Um, I don't think a world wide Zombie epidemic has happened yet... YET.

Great book though... get it now.

Do I need one of those kindles or something to read it or will it work on a regular PC also? Not all that familar with how that works,

iPhone, Android phone, iPad, Android tablet, kindle, nook, pretty much any eReader...

They also have software for a PC... I use Adobe Digital Editions for that on my laptop...

Archived