• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Kevin Greene

Is this true? I always assumed he was a Laker fan.

Yes I have him on video saying it. I should post it if I know how to turn video sideways. He said he finally met Jerry West for the first time and because he was a poor kid, he could only watch Clippers and not the Lakers.

Talkin smack to bobcat fans? Wow I'm soooooo impressed

Whats the all time head to head now?

You don't understand how many bobcats fans talk crap to me all year long. Any other week I wouldn't give a fug a bout that pointless team, but since we beat them I gotta rub it in.

Why you gotta interfere?

Brah you can't talk shyt when we only beat them by 1point.SMH

A. You aren't a laker fan so GTFO.

B. a win is a win, and when you talk shitt to me all year long about my squad, you best believe you're gonna hear about it after the game.

C. You aren't a real laker fan so GTFO.

A. You aren't a laker fan so GTFO.

B. a win is a win, and when you talk shitt to me all year long about my squad, you best believe you're gonna hear about it after the game.

C. You aren't a real laker fan so GTFO.

Dude I been rooting for the Lakers since 2000,and you really don't know the game of basketball.You are just another Kobe fan,if Kobe gets traded you will probably root for that team.

You STFU you damn bandwagon fan.

Dude I been rooting for the Lakers since 2000,and you really don't know the game of basketball.You are just another Kobe fan,if Kobe gets traded you will probably root for that team.

You STFU you damn bandwagon fan.

Hahaha you're calling a person that is born and raised in Los Angeles a band wagon fan.

Go back to viewing the thread in the lounge where everyone's making fun of you.

Hahaha you're calling a person that is born and raised in Los Angeles a band wagon fan.

Go back to viewing the thread in the lounge where everyone's making fun of you.

I don't care if the whole damn board makes fun of me,unlike you im not sensative to what others think about me.You need to quit taking everything serious and take a joke every once and a while.I will keep repping the Lakers 4lyfe,so keep hating fug boy.

Crazy year for the Purple and Gold so far.

Where would the lakers be right now without Kobe Bryant?

Career highs this year in FG% (48%), 3 PT FG% (38%) and he's averaging 30 points a game.

Absolutely amazing what this 34 year old, 17 year NBA Veteran is doing game after game.

January will be the make or break turning point for the Lake Show. Pau is moving his way back into the lineup (Or onto another roster) and Steve Nash is coming back Saturday or Christmas day.

By February this should be a well oiled machine, remember the "Big 3" went 8-9 to start their first season together.

If the Lakers play any kind of defense, the sky is the limit.

I don't care if the whole damn board makes fun of me,unlike you im not sensative to what others think about me.You need to quit taking everything serious and take a joke every once and a while.I will keep repping the Lakers 4lyfe,so keep hating fug boy.

Do you not understand how big of a hypocrite you're being when you say that?

I was talking some friendly smack and having fun after a win an YOU got serious. You are the kind of fan that us laker fans get accused of being. Fugging clueless bandwagoners.

Damn, Kobe already done got about 30 shots up and the 4th qtr just starting. He sure can shoot a team out of the game.

Hey thanks for the reminder on the game!

Dish Network still isn't showing Laker games so I got a feed to watch overtime.

First game back with Steve Nash on the floor and the Lakers go on the road and beat the #2 team in the West in OT.

Kobe goes 3 of 6 in OT and finishes with 34 points, 10 boards and 5 assists.

Nash contributes 12 and 9 his first game back with a huge shot in the key at the end.

Great stuff and next up the Knicks come to Staples Center for a Christmas Day match up.

http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/zF32LNzUIraSB2tK3TNHqA--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTMwMDA7Y3I9MTtjdz0yMTA4O2R4PTE7ZHk9MTtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0zMDAwO3E9NzA7dz0yMTA4/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyimages.com/los-angeles-lakers-v-golden-20121222-210242-079.jpg

Archived