• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ha ha.. caption this pic..

xtheronx

No caption really comes to mind. I can't look at that pic without thinking...."dirtyfoot"...ya know what I mean. Just not appealing.

No offense...just not her day. (sort of like the Bucs monday). Just not their day.;)

What a bunch of shmucks, I bet you every guy on this forum wouldn't think twice about doing that girl. It's amazing to me how picky internet dorks are that dress like storm troopers for a hobby and then act like they wouldn't screw a girl if shes not a super model. What a joke.

that "fishing" thing seems to be pretty big on the bucs forum... u guys do no the rest of the world calls it trolling right?

Trolling is a form of fishing, right? That's how the "fishing" saying came about.

If you left it at "trolling", you couldn't call out someone suspected of "fishing" with a cool pic like this:

133.jpg

Most people on that board remember me as "the guy with the fishing pics".

And if I'm not logged in when someone is "trolling", they say "where the hell is Foo when you need him?" :)

Trolling is a form of fishing, right? That's how the "fishing" saying came about.

If you left it at "trolling", you couldn't call out someone suspected of "fishing" with a cool pic like this:

133.jpg

Most people on that board remember me as "the guy with the fishing pics".

And if I'm not logged in when someone is "trolling", they say "where the hell is Foo when you need him?" :)

She's bottom fishing if she's fishing at all in that pic and with her being in the ocean it would be pretty damn funny if something big hit the line with her sitting like that she would either have to let go of the poll or be pulled over board.

She's bottom fishing if she's fishing at all in that pic and with her being in the ocean it would be pretty damn funny if something big hit the line with her sitting like that she would either have to let go of the poll or be pulled over board.

Yea....That's why it evolved into "fishing" on our board. Originally started when somebody posted a pick of a boat actually trolling,

and people thought that was clever. Then when the troll got a few people to "bite" or believe his shtick, someone posted a pick of

a fish dangling on the end of a fishing pole because the troll caught a few posters. It has been fine tuned.....smilewinkgrin.gif

What a bunch of shmucks, I bet you every guy on this forum wouldn't think twice about doing that girl. It's amazing to me how picky internet dorks are that dress like storm troopers for a hobby and then act like they wouldn't screw a girl if shes not a super model. What a joke.

not all the people on this forum are internet dorks... you never know who the members are... believe that

hit1.jpg

Archived