• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am thankful for the Huddle

SIGCHI222

I got on a plane headed to Saudi Arabia the day after it was announced that Charlotte would be awarded an NFL franchise. I talked to MSG Winn about how cool it was going to be the whole way to Shannon, Ireland. I went to Carolina's first pre-season game down in Clemson against Denver and have pics to prove it. I am originally from the great state of Georgia and used to be the biggest Falcon fan you could find, but once we got a team, I have been all in since then.

I love the Black and Blue.

This year has blown but as I look forward to tomorrow's feast at my Mom's house, I am actually thankful that I found you guys here at the Huddle. Wish I would have joined or looked for a message board earlier but being 45 years old, I am kind of a tech idiot.

I am thankful for my health, my wife, my son, my job, my family, the wife's tittaes I get to enjoy occasionally, Kuechly, Cam, Stewart, Alexander, CJ, Dwan, TD, Smitty, Kraken, et al.

I am in some weird way thankful for the Huddle. You guys are extremely dysfunctional but I keep coming back. You guys make being a Panthers fan bearable, even when things suck.

So, Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Don't know why you did it, but thanks Zod for this site.

After the tryptophan wears off I will be back tomorrow nite.

Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving.

How could I not like someone who knows where Azusa is? Wish I would have met you sooner.

Happy Thanksgiving Wood.

Azusa represent!

I might need to stay on your couch one of these days if I make it to a game in Charlotte, when the panthers are good again...

I'm still pretty new here and also pretty young here compared to all you vets lol but im thankful I can come here and talk real football with people who are just as or even more dedicated fans as i am on my downtime since all my buds IRL are biased NY jets/giants or eagles fans lol. And like you said even when the panthers are at their lowest and i become irrational and borderline insane Im thankful I can come here to know I'm not the only one who feels the same way! And I'm thankful to have learned so much more about the panthers and football in general ever since I registered here! I'm also thankful for all the hilarious gif bombs as well as anyone who has ever liked/pie'd my posts. Happy thanksgiving huddlers!

Archived