• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's the reason Cam is not a captain on this team?

Hotsauce

Cam still needs that defining drive that wins the game with seconds left in the game. A drive that ends the same old Panthers feeling to every game. Kind of drive that earns his teammates trust to lead them. And be consistent winner afterwards.

Then he'll have that C on his chest.

Cam still needs that defining drive that wins the game with seconds left in the game. A drive that ends the same old Panthers feeling to every game. Kind of drive that earns his teammates trust to lead them. And be consistent winner afterwards.

Then he'll have that C on his chest.

He's also gonna have to make the effort to go see if his WR is OK when the said reciever looks dead on the goal line.

He's also gonna have to give kudo's to Murphy when he saves his ass.

He's also gonna have to get over his fluffy towel and man up when poo doesn't go right. (although I have the utmost sympathy for him on that subject due to coaching)

Don't take any of that the wrong way, I love Cam but he's not exactly a leader yet.

YET.

The players don't see cam as a leader so they did not vote him captain,

Isn't this common sense?

well, this and maybe the redskins didn't really have all that high a standard or much to choose from. as someone said earlier, they had mcnabb as a captain.

Guest Tom Cat

Who cares about captain bullsh*t? We beat that Robert Griffin the third ass a few weeks ago.

Cam lead Panthers - 2

Redskins - 0

such an important thing when we are 2-8 and dont have a prayer for the playoffs

Guest Tom Cat

In la la land it is because the other players are scared to vote him captain because he would be too strong of a leader.

got to be a joke

Guest Tom Cat

It's a product of a lot of cancers on our team who need cut and sent on their way being bitter towards cam I think. So many primadonnas on our team. Me-first guys. Can't wait until they're gone. 6 more games

Gross

Smitty and CJ s fault ( Beason till he got hurt) that Cam isnt a captain -

this forum mostly made up of retards posing as normal folk

Guest Tom Cat

Most of the players are complacent and lazy and electing a competitive guy like Cam as a leader would force them to up their game. They prefer the status quo.

'OMG- the stupidity rate has no bounds

Maybe it is just me but first and second year players have not done enough to earn being a captain. You can be a leader without being a captain. A man who has been a marine for 2 years should not be a general but he certainly can be one hell of a leader.

I looked into this not long ago. Only 1 other first round QB wasn't team captain by their second yeah in the league from the last 4-5 years of drafts.

Archived