• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stupid baby names

Darth Biscuit

Girls:

Any derivation of the name Hayden, or anything that rhymes with Hayden.

Anything that, while phonetically it sounds like a common name, is spelled in the most ridiculously complex way possible.

Anything that black people name their kids that sound like they should have an apostrophe in it

Anything with a "Mc" in it: McKenna

Anything German (Sorry Grandma): Hedwig, Gerta, Bertha

My mom named me to be unique.....but mine is a family name. My great grandfathers middle and last name are my first and middle name.

I has gotten into the baby books though for a couple reasons and now I am seeing it all over the place...with only younger children. Some lady told me she picked it because it matched with their sons name for siblings names in the baby books.

Whooooo man my mom is pissed about it hahaha

On another note really odd that you said Marshall.....that was going to be my name if I was a boy.

My mom named me to be unique.....but mine is a family name. My great grandfathers middle and last name are my first and middle name.

I has gotten into the baby books though for a couple reasons and now I am seeing it all over the place...with only younger children. Some lady told me she picked it because it matched with their sons name for siblings names in the baby books.

Whooooo man my mom is pissed about it hahaha

On another note really odd that you said Marshall.....that was going to be my name if I was a boy.

Your great grandfathers name was Boo McBooerson? Weird.

Guest Tom Cat

justin+wilson.jpg

^^^ that man could cook.

Im old enough to have seen his show while it was still on television - he spent half his time picking and blowing his nose with an old dirty ass hand kerchief that he kept in his back pocket- - then hed measure recipe ingredients out in his hands and add them to his sloppy ass concoctions - dude was disgusting. And from Louisiana.

Archived