• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haven't seen any...

run1stdownrun2nddown

you misquoted teeray.

he specified wrecking his bike last year. you left that out.

*sigh*

I specifically stated exactly what I was talking about. Please, allow me to quote myself again since you seem to forget what you read 10 minutes ago.

What I said:

"1) You do realize that happened this season?? How can you say "Greg is actually being productive and not driving 125" when he did that this season?!?!?!?!?"

And this is what you said:

"you misquoted teeray.

he specified wrecking his bike last year. you left that out."

Did or did not Greg Hardy do 125 this season? I know you are smarter than that Rayzor, your posts are normally pretty decent, picking on the wrong guy here..

It never fails, someone always has to be 'that guy' that brings poo like this up.

-Yeah, it was Rivera's first season as a head coach last year and we went from 2-14 to 6-10, an improvement. Sorry for perhaps getting too excited about that.

- The offense went from dead last to a top 5 unit, another improvement. Once again, I apologize on behalf of everyone for getting fuging excited about this as well.

-Hardy wasn't bad, but people had high expectations for him.

-I might be wrong, but I don't really ever remember seeing anyone hating on Kuechly, maybe just upset that we used the pick on him (guess what, it turned out to be the right fuging pick).

Now onto this season:

-Rivera has looked like a clueless statue most of the season and hasn't seemed to have improved his time management and coaching decisions in the slightest (so no, it isn't odd that you are seeing the 'Ron is stoic' threads).

-The team has shown up and looked completely unprepared at times.

-Chud completely changed the offense and took him over half the season to finally start phasing out the read option (yet he still throws it in way too much) and has come off as a stubborn idiot playing Madden in a skybox.

-Hardy has been beasting.

-Bell has vastly improved.

-Captain has been money for the most part. Promote this man to Major Munnerlyn or something.

-Lafell has proven to be a decent receiver.

If you don't want to see fan feedback then don't visit a fan discussion board.

So please, STFU.

Someone give this man a beer, he just put this idiot OP in his PLACE!

It never fails, someone always has to be 'that guy' that brings poo like this up.

-Yeah, it was Rivera's first season as a head coach last year and we went from 2-14 to 6-10, an improvement. Sorry for perhaps getting too excited about that.

- The offense went from dead last to a top 5 unit, another improvement. Once again, I apologize on behalf of everyone for getting fuging excited about this as well.

-Hardy wasn't bad, but people had high expectations for him.

-I might be wrong, but I don't really ever remember seeing anyone hating on Kuechly, maybe just upset that we used the pick on him (guess what, it turned out to be the right fuging pick).

Now onto this season:

-Rivera has looked like a clueless statue most of the season and hasn't seemed to have improved his time management and coaching decisions in the slightest (so no, it isn't odd that you are seeing the 'Ron is stoic' threads).

-The team has shown up and looked completely unprepared at times.

-Chud completely changed the offense and took him over half the season to finally start phasing out the read option (yet he still throws it in way too much) and has come off as a stubborn idiot playing Madden in a skybox.

-Hardy has been beasting.

-Bell has vastly improved.

-Captain has been money for the most part. Promote this man to Major Munnerlyn or something.

-Lafell has proven to be a decent receiver.

If you don't want to see fan feedback then don't visit a fan discussion board.

So please, STFU.

Someone give this man a beer, he just put this idiot OP in his PLACE!

Well, at least the resident troll agreed with your post. I guess that means your points are somewhat valid.. if you are trolling.

Archived