• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam breaking habbit?

This is what I meant. Because this is the option this has stunt Cams growth. Did biggest play asset basically stunt his growth in the running game?

Well it's been almost universally agreed that the OVERUSE of the option has been a hindrance, not only to Cam, but to the offense in general.

It is effective however when used sparingly.

As to it stunting Cam's personal growth in the running game......I'm not really following you on that.

again with the personally attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

I didn't attack you, I was speaking a fact. Nothing is wrong with it, just expect to be picked on. It's the nature of the beast. If you don't get offended and pitch a bitch, you will be fine around here.

again with the personal attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

As to the grammar, you need to get it together because you are communicating with a written language. You aren't speaking to someone and unfortunately we have to understand what you're typing. Poor grammar is not only painful to read, it also makes it harder to get your point across.

You are using a medium of communication that requires proper written language, please keep that in mind.

As to the grammar, you need to get it together because you are communicating with a written language. You aren't speaking to someone and unfortunately we have to understand what you're typing. Poor grammar is not only painful to read, it also makes it harder to get your point across.

You are using a medium of communication that requires proper written language, please keep that in mind.

That's true. I guess no one would take a poor written thread seriously. D: English is NOT my second language. Korean.

Part of it too might be that this subject has been discussed ad naseum... and rightly so, but if you don't know, then there's no harm in asking.

It's pretty much what Flopping said... I'd say the vast majority of people on here agree that having the read option as our base offense this season was one cause, if not the main cause of our offensive problems.

It doesn't effectively use our running backs, it hinders Cam's growth as an NFL QB and it just doesn't work very well in the NFL if you do it ALL THE TIME because NFL defenses are smart and NFL defensive players are fast and strong.

Part of it too might be that this subject has been discussed ad naseum... and rightly so, but if you don't know, then there's no harm in asking.

It's pretty much what Flopping said... I'd say the vast majority of people on here agree that having the read option as our base offense this season was one cause, if not the main cause of our offensive problems.

It doesn't effectively use our running backs, it hinders Cam's growth as an NFL QB and it just doesn't work very well in the NFL if you do it ALL THE TIME because NFL defenses are smart and NFL defensive players are fast and strong.

Would you consider Cam a pocket passer?

Archived