• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World's Best Beer

Johnny Rockets

Yeah I am, I'll check that one out at my total wine. Like I said I'm not a beer connoisseur so I've kinda just stuck with my favorite brewers. But I'm always open for recommendations.

Kid aren't you a little too young to be be drinking beers?Looking at your picture of you and your girl it looks like you guys are 17/18 yrs old.

I used to be all into beers from around the world but now I only seem to get Yuengling. Or those Coronitas, they are like beer flavored water but perfect on a hot day because they are so small you drink them fast and they go down really smooth then you are drunk

Not a beer snob I guess but I like Warsteiner. Germany can make all kinds of great beers without having to put fruit or chocolate or whatever in the beer to make them taste different. So when I am in Germany I'm a total beer snob.

Oh and that pumpkin beer, you all are just pretending that you like it right?

Kid aren't you a little too young to be be drinking beers?Looking at your picture of you and your girl it looks like you guys are 17/18 yrs old.

Why the fug are you looking at a picture of me? If you could read I said that picture was a couple years old when I was a sophomore in college so I was like 19.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a kid the way you carry yourself around here. Go plagiarize some more rap lyrics you no talent loser.

Why the fug are you looking at a picture of me? If you could read I said that picture was a couple years old when I was a sophomore in college so I was like 19.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a kid the way you carry yourself around here. Go plagiarize some more rap lyrics you no talent loser.

I looked at your picture because you posted for all of us to see,I told you never to post pics of yourself on a message board.lol you so sensative,I only said you look like a kid in your picture which was true.

I've never seen JR drink any other beer but Coors Light, so I'll believe it when I see it.

My recommendations for beer....if you put fruit in my beer, I'll put my foot in your ass. Sideways, Rock style.

Believe it or not I haven't bought the silver bullet in well over a year and can't really stomach the stuff now. For regular cheap beer drinking it is all Mich Ultra now - you know, to keep my girlish figure. Other than that I drink predominately Highland Gaelic and Sweetwater 420.

Believe it or not I haven't bought the silver bullet in well over a year and can't really stomach the stuff now. For regular cheap beer drinking it is all Mich Ultra now - you know, to keep my girlish figure. Other than that I drink predominately Highland Gaelic and Sweetwater 420.

Last time I saw you drinking a beer it was one of these "beers"...

ultra_bottles_inline.jpg

Last time I saw you drinking a beer it was one of these "beers"...

ultra_bottles_inline.jpg

Close...it was Mich Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit and it was delicious. They discontinued making it though which prompted me to write many strongly worded emails to the company to which they completely ignored until filing a restraining order against me.

Archived