• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Geddy Lee

Jeff L

That sir is uncalled for. :). Tom Sawyer is a great song. Admit you have never played air drums during the drum part in the middle of the song!

Never once! I know they are talented and a good friend of mine is a professional drummer and swears by them. I'm just not feeling it. If they are about to go into the Rock and Roll hall of fame I'm in the minority for sure.

I have seen Rush 7 or 8 times including the last 4 tours here in Charlotte, the most recent being this past October for the Clockworks Angels tour. They are simply master craftsmen at their respective instruments, and after 40 or so years on tour they still sell out every show and have only gotten better. And after seeing the behind the scenes stuff (the documentary "Beyond the Lighted Stage") as well as appearances on The Colbert Report and such they seem to be really funny, well adjusted guys who just love what they do. I wonder who will give their introduction speech at their induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Maybe Les Claypool of Primus? The coolest thing to me, according to Beyond the Lighted Stage, is how many heavy metal guys are fans. Kirk Hammett from Metallica, Vinnie Paul from Pantera, Gene Simmons of Kiss, Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails, all were effusive in their praise and respect for them. They are simply the balls.

Archived