• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lombardi on Jarrett

Fireball77

I think it will be hard for Jarrett to be a #2 in this league IMO but I hope Moose can help teach him how to use his body more and play more aggressive. I saw some flashes of that last year and his leaping ability is very good but he is slow as they get in the NFL. IMO Jarrett's advantages are leaping ability and good hands and his down fall is Routes and quickness and speed. Another WR on our Roster I like better is Jason Carter who is quicker then Jarrett and has show promise.

I think it will be hard for Jarrett to be a #2 in this league IMO but I hope Moose can help teach him how to use his body more and play more aggressive. I saw some flashes of that last year and his leaping ability is very good but he is slow as they get in the NFL. IMO Jarrett's advantages are leaping ability and good hands and his down fall is Routes and quickness and speed. Another WR on our Roster I like better is Jason Carter who is quicker then Jarrett and has show promise.

As you say Jarrett isn't quick but he can still do well. Moose has never been quick but is strong and physical and and uses his body well as you say. Jarrett has the perfect role model to learn from. If he can emulate Moose he can be our number 2 receiver and do quite well.

I like Carter as well but don't ask me, I liked Biddle also.

Jarrett has one thing Carter and Colbert never had: soft hands. And I disagree that speed or athleticism is a problem with Jarrett. His problem has always been learning the offense and being in the right place at the right time. He has one more year to prove that he isn't too stupid to play in the NFL.

Archived