• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need to take a WR in the 2nd

Dash Global

As of now it is looking like there is gonna be some stud WR's in the 2nd. Some that I can easily see being a number1. I am torn between which of these two guys id prefer. One has more upside and the other is more polished. Would be thrilled with either tho.

Cordarrelle Patterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6pGFvDqt0

Da' Rick Rodgers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BHOXRyDLuw

Shoot we may need to take one in the 1st.

But I'd go Sheldon Richardson for right now at the moment until I really know what spot we get in two weeks.

I love Patterson and Rogers. Cant go wrong with either one. Both guy should probably be there in the 2nd. Well hopefully Patterson will with Rogers. It really all depends on if you want the cleaner player or the more polish player. Patterson is clean, but raw who have a high ceiling to improve. Rogers on the other hand has off field issues but could really make a bigger impact his rookie year. I'd go either one.

If i had to bet both will shoot up after the combine. They are physical specimens.

I want OL or DL in the first.

Prob leaning towards Chance Warmick. Would shore up our OG spot for a long time.

Richardson seems more like an UT than a NT. I want a massive run stopping NT that can drive his man back off the line. Something like 6'3 325

If i had to bet both will shoot up after the combine. They are physical specimens.

I want OL or DL in the first.

Prob leaning towards Chance Warmick. Would shore up our OG spot for a long time.

Richardson seems more like an UT than a NT. I want a massive run stopping NT that can drive his man back off the line. Something like 6'3 325

He is an UT but I wouldnt mind it at all.

We just need talents.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived