• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Down Mock

Catalyst

I like Reid, but I don't like him in the first for the Panthers. If he's there in the second sure, but my priority is the trenches. Dream scenario Fisher is there when we pick in the first (with the news that Matthews is likely staying), and we get Floyd in the second.....

What does he have to do with anything? Apples and oranges there.

Reid is another overrated 1st/2nd prospect like Clausen was. Some of his big plays in college made boxscore scouts like yourself drool and label a must have prospect.

Don't let a name and a school determine the players you like.

Phillips Thomas from Fresno state, and Duke Williams of Nevada both shitt on Reid as far as NFL prospects go. You ever even hear of them?

I think Phillips Thomas looks very good versus the run. Watch him at 1:39 - 1:46 and 6:30 - 6:40. Word is that he's not good in pass coverage, lacking a burst of speed to recover when beaten, and slow change of direction. I'm not saying that, it's just what's floating around on the internet.

Reid is another overrated 1st/2nd prospect like Clausen was. Some of his big plays in college made boxscore scouts like yourself drool and label a must have prospect.

Don't let a name and a school determine the players you like.

Phillips Thomas from Fresno state, and Duke Williams of Nevada both shitt on Reid as far as NFL prospects go. You ever even hear of them?

I don't knoe how Clausen end up in this Reid talk but yea I'd wait till the 4th or maybe trade back into the 3rd for someone like Thomas, S. Williams, or D. Williams

Duke Williams is a name most users on here have never heard of. He will be a second round pick by April no doubt. Some scouts I know think he is the best in the draft.

My preference is Phillip Thomas. He is severely underrated on this forum for some reason, but I have no doubts that Thomas will a solid starting free safety in the NFL.

I'm a U of Miami fan and I really don't think Armstrong will be that good. He may contribute for a 7th rounder, but no way he will be a starting safety lol.

Duke Williams is a name most users on here have never heard of. He will be a second round pick by April no doubt. Some scouts I know think he is the best in the draft.

My preference is Phillip Thomas. He is severely underrated on this forum for some reason, but I have no doubts that Thomas will a solid starting free safety in the NFL.

I'm a U of Miami fan and I really don't think Armstrong will be that good. He may contribute for a 7th rounder, but no way he will be a starting safety lol.

oh ok i heard scouts say he had potential to be the next sean taylor. we'll see how he does in the nfl.

oh ok i heard scouts say he had potential to be the next sean taylor. we'll see how he does in the nfl.

Oh he's the next Sean Taylor because he goes to Miami LOL?? Who you gonna listen to, some nerdy sports writer that can find a better comparison than a safety that went to the same school and was a top ten pick, or an actual Miami hurricane fan?

Archived