• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL, union have tentative agreement

G()AT

Hold your horses Hurricane fans. Look for a repeat this season.

Dustin Brown - Anze Kopitar - Justin Williams

Dustin Penner - Mike Richards - Jeff Carter

Simon Gagne - Jarret Stoll - Trevor Lewis

Jordan Nolan - Colin Fraser - Dwight King

Drew Doughty - Willie Mitchell

Rob Scuderi - Slava Voynov

Matt Green - Alex Martinez

Jonathan Quick (MVP!)

Yea there is no reason to have an asterisk - nobody is taking away what Miami did in the NBA last year, let alone whichever team hoists the Cup this year. Winning it this year would say a ton about the coaching staff too.

It will be a horse race b/t the Canes, Caps and Panthers for the division, but I think they take it.

Well to me at least, there would be one. Even if the Canes win it. There absolutely is a reason to have one. Almost half the season was canceled. To not think there should be one is to think those missed games aren't important and if the higher ups think the same thing, then they might as well just cut those games out for good from now on. How many times have you seen teams competing right to the very end to clinch a playoff spot in the NHL? It happens all the time. I don't really care what the media thinks because most of the time they aren't the ones to look for in order to make conclusions about sports.

Archived