• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jawnyblaze's First Round mock, take 1

JawnyBlaze

Yeah if you have us drafting Hankins, there's no doubt you didn't out that much thought into it.

Hankins is the way too early overrated prospect like Mike Brockers and Devon Still last year.

I see his stock dropping drastically and I guarantee that if we even are considering a DT that he isn't one of our options by April.

The panthers don't take D linemen in the first unless they are absolutely dominant and or the BPA.

Hankins ain't BPA, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to land him in the 2nd.

Yeah if you have us drafting Hankins, there's no doubt you didn't out that much thought into it.

Hankins is the way too early overrated prospect like Mike Brockers and Devon Still last year.

I see his stock dropping drastically and I guarantee that if we even are considering a DT that he isn't one of our options by April.

The panthers don't take D linemen in the first unless they are absolutely dominant and or the BPA.

Hankins ain't BPA, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to land him in the 2nd.

you do realize that Brockers had a good season as a rookie right.

Brockers had a good season, no doubt. But we found a guy on the street named Dwan Edwards that balled WAY harder, and we got Luke.

You find DTs in free agency or the later rounds. Unles there is a CAN NOT MISS prospect.

BPA BPA BPA

Archived