• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys need to WIN. Stop being so apprehensive!!!!

Blade

I see a lot of people rooting for the Giants so we'll get a playoff spot.

People. We would need to lose out and have several teams win out for us to miss the playoffs. Not likely. Stop being so apprehensive about that.

Think about it people. If Dallas beats NYG, and we take care of business tomorrow, it'll put NYG and us tied going into that game. If we beat them, it will GUARANTEE us homefield; regardless of what happens in week 17. Cowboys need to win this.

Beating NYG in a head to head does us absolutely NO GOOD if they have a better record over us in the end. You guys know we could very well drop a game between now and the end of the season, and i'd like as much cushion as we could get.

I want the NFC title to go through Charlotte, and i'll root for that to happen. Merely making the playoffs really isn't my concern anymore.

Well actually it depends on the Bucs Vs Falcon game. If Bucs win we would want Dallas to lose so it would atleast almost guarantee us a playoff spot. If the Falcons win then i'm all for Giants Losing, because that would put up 2 games ahead of Tampa and Atl if win beat the Broncos. Also a Giants lose would probably motivate them to play better against us.

Cowboys beating themselves. They lose, I'm blaming all T.O problems on them

Cause right now Giants without a few players, and man if they dont capitalize on this... SMH

the cowboys are without a few good players too... Barber will most likely be out, although I'm sure he will try to play at least which will probly hurt them more than help them as he is the type of runner we excel against... he's a power back and we don't put up with that crap... also, Austin Miles is questionable for Dallas and still hasn't practiced this week. Also Pacman is out and their starting right guard.... yeah, the one that normally goes up against Justin Tuck is out... lol... sorry, but i don't see the 'Boys winning this game... we have Aaron Ross back at safety too... we will be just fine without Jacobs and without Burress... y'all should focus on beating New Orleans and beating Denver so you at least have a chance at a first round bye, cuz you sure as heck are never gonna beat us. That is unless hell freezes over by the time next Sunday rolls around...

I see a lot of people rooting for the Giants so we'll get a playoff spot.

People. We would need to lose out and have several teams win out for us to miss the playoffs. Not likely. Stop being so apprehensive about that.

Think about it people. If Dallas beats NYG, and we take care of business tomorrow, it'll put NYG and us tied going into that game. If we beat them, it will GUARANTEE us homefield; regardless of what happens in week 17. Cowboys need to win this.

Beating NYG in a head to head does us absolutely NO GOOD if they have a better record over us in the end. You guys know we could very well drop a game between now and the end of the season, and i'd like as much cushion as we could get.

I want the NFC title to go through Charlotte, and i'll root for that to happen. Merely making the playoffs really isn't my concern anymore.

There are only two games that I am concerned with tomorrow, ours and Atl/Tampa. Giants Dallas doesn't matter to me, other than Dallas losing gives me a good opportunity to rag my buddy, who is a diehard cowboys fan.

the cowboys are without a few good players too... Barber will most likely be out, although I'm sure he will try to play at least which will probly hurt them more than help them as he is the type of runner we excel against... he's a power back and we don't put up with that crap... also, Austin Miles is questionable for Dallas and still hasn't practiced this week. Also Pacman is out and their starting right guard.... yeah, the one that normally goes up against Justin Tuck is out... lol... sorry, but i don't see the 'Boys winning this game... we have Aaron Ross back at safety too... we will be just fine without Jacobs and without Burress... y'all should focus on beating New Orleans and beating Denver so you at least have a chance at a first round bye, cuz you sure as heck are never gonna beat us. That is unless hell freezes over by the time next Sunday rolls around...

You really need to stop smoking

Archived