• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eddie Lacy!

Awesomeness!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I laugh in your face!!!! I laugh at every post you ever make now because all I will ever be able to think of is that post when I see your name next to a post hahahahaha!!!!

You are the ONLY person in the world besides a raging Alabama fan that would want this to happen. Like please please please tell me you're trying to be funny, PLEASE.

Waste a fugging 1st maybe second round pick on a decent running back when we have CAM NEWTON, JONATHAN STEWART, DEANGELO WILLIAMS AND MIKE TOLBERT!!!! Are you fugging kidding me?!?!?!

I don't know if you noticed, but the fugging leading rusher for rookies and second in the NFL was Alfred Morris!!!! An undrafted rookie!!! What about Bryce brown from the eagles??? Or the dude that tore us apart on the giants??? Were any of them 1st/2nd rounders??? You can have success with a fugging undrafted rookie these days if you have a good offensive line LOL...

I really hope you don't even respond man, because if this is truly your opinion, than you are not someone I would ever want to talk football with in my entire life. I would rather sit in silence for the rest of my life with pencils shoved in my ears than talk one bit of football with you.

Absolute disgrace.

Reading comprehension would help your posts immensely. Two points I made. You and CChuck try to rule the draft forum with your infinite arrogance.

Second, I said we have too much cash invested in the RB position and was NOT necessarily in favor of OP's position.

I am sure the lack of reading skills you display truly make life hilarious. Laugh on.

Bwood, you and Carolina Chuck seem to be vying for the NFL draft forum "golden weiner" award, in that you two always try to slap all views but your own down. Nobody on this forum is remotely close to being correct at this juncture, so live an let live. Probably what the guy meant about internet tough guy.

We do have an issue in the backfield, in case no one is looking. DWill contract too hefty to trade or cut. Plus he is the more durable one. Stew is a little younger and might even foster a trade. Bottom line, we cannot afford and do not use either enough to warrant the money given. Another thing, just for drill, Lacy with the second rounder would cost faaaaaar less than Stew. Not that I am for this, but just don't be so quick to crap on all who show up with an opinion.

NY Giants did not keep all the RB's and pay them big bucks, so change might be on the way.

HEY MAN, KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR BULL$HIT POST!

Reading comprehension would help your posts immensely. Two points I made. You and CChuck try to rule the draft forum with your infinite arrogance.

Second, I said we have too much cash invested in the RB position and was NOT necessarily in favor of OP's position.

I am sure the lack of reading skills you display truly make life hilarious. Laugh on.

AGAIN STFU! KEEP MY FUGKN NAME OUT OF YOUR FREAKEN ARGUMENTS!!

Another Bama homer haha, how does it feel to have Cam newton as your favorite NFL teams QB?? War Damn Eagle!!!

First off, I'm not a homer. I just love Alabama. I'm not biased in one way, shape or form.

It feels great to have Cam as my team's QB. I'm not one of those Harvey Updyke worthless piece of poo mother fugers who "hates" every kid who doesn't play for Alabama.

Roll Damn Tide

Archived