• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Harbaugh Brothers

Dpantherman

other predictions of yours that came true:

I predicted the Giants beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl last year, before the playoffs even started. I said Kuechly was the best pick possible, and that he would drastically improve our run defense because linebacker play was our biggest schematic problem last year, and said this in June when everyone was screaming about Hurney picking an "unnecessary" linebacker. I predicted RG3 would outplay Luck this year.

I've actually got a decent record of predictions, mostly because I only make them when I'm very, very certain, and after a lot of research.

the only one that wasn't painfully obvious was keekly

either way, 3 years if harbaugh is still there no one will remember or care about the fact you were wrong. but just in case you're right somehow:

HELLO FUTURE SELF *WAVES*

It was painfully obvious a 9-7 Giants team was going to make the Super Bowl and take out the Patriots? Mind you, I made that prediction BEFORE the playoffs started.

You might find this confusing, but the word in the scouting and coaching community isn't very kind to Harbaugh. A lot of people think he gets way too much credit for the 49ers success.

Umm, that's called "jealousy".

Look, everyone knows that is a talented team, but there are many talented teams that underperform. To an unbiased observer, it's plain as day that he made an instant impact with the 49ers. Not to mention the big cojones it took to bench an already winning Smith for Colin Kaepernick. I don't think another coach in the league would have done that mid-season.

We should be so fortunate as to have a coach as good as Harbaugh in the not to distant future.

here's an easy one: pick this year's winner

I hope, hope, hope I'm wrong, but Atlanta over Baltimore. Really hope I'm wrong, I don't want to be the last in the division to win a Super Bowl.

By the way, predicting games has nothing to do with discerning coaches. I think Harbaugh is overrated only because people seem to act like he's Bill Belichick's heir apparent. He's more like Jon Gruden: successful with the pieces of an already talented team.

Oh, how we have forgotten his being demolished by Pete Carroll. . .or getting raped by the Rams, . .

he split with the seahawks and lost to the rams in OT and tied in the other game. (though that seahawks game was one bad loss, one bad loss compared to the numerous rivera has had)

Nice inaccurate cherry picks. He raped the packers twice, and restructured the patriots assholes.

Again:

he split with the seahawks and lost to the rams in OT and tied in the other game. (though that seahawks game was one bad loss, one bad loss compared to the numerous rivera has had)

Nice inaccurate cherry picks. He raped the packers twice, and restructured the patriots assholes.

Again:

The 49ers nearly blew a massive lead vs. the Patriots, and beating the Packers isn't a huge feat, they had a crap offensive line and the defense was marginal. Ang again, this isn't about Rivera, it's about Harbaugh being overrated. Rivera isn't relevant.

Archived